Elon Musk's purchase of Twitter may soon go through

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
What the fuck is going on with that vest Musk has on? Like I'm no expert but I was pretty sure a ballistic and shrapnel vest is supposed to cover your whole torso.
Arguably, the most important organs (heart, lungs) are covered. If your guts and kidneys are hit, you've maybe got a better chance of lasting long enough to get medical treatment because they're not critical to keeping you alive in the very short term.

Although what you should be protecting most is probably your head, and none of those guys have helmets.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal

Man, Adam is really mad that Elon Musk owns twitter and can do whatever he wants with it. He's acting like people are trapped and must use twitter. If you don't like something, you know, you can stop using said thing. I always knew twitter was garbage and never used it. Hell, I knew social media in general was garbage and barely use any of it. Never made a MySpace account. The only social media account I even have is FaceBook when my friends made me get one and all I use it for is events and messenger (because Android group texts are so bad).

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Why can't Elon just have a filter? He's a billionaire, he has a greater net worth than some countries, and he acts like an edgy 13-year-old from the 2010s.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Why can't Elon just have a filter? He's a billionaire, he has a greater net worth than some countries, and he acts like an edgy 13-year-old from the 2010s.
I think the sort of person that gets to be a zillionaire is the sort of person that thinks they shouldn't have a filter.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
The filter is his money, from consequences.

Or should I say 'was', because the speed at which he has scorched his cool guy billionaire inventor image - which was bullshit except from the 'billionaire' part anyway, but still - is staggering.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
Having a filter is for the plebs.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
I mean, I won't lie: the idea that I can be rich enough to be doing an interview while on ketamine and wearing a dumb outfit and start yelling at people for not giving me money with zero consequences would be hilarious

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
Seeing the recording itself is recommended. The words spoken themselves are vapid and uninteresting tbh, his physical demeanor is the one telling all the stories.

Reactions: Kwak

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I mean, I won't lie: the idea that I can be rich enough to be doing an interview while on ketamine and wearing a dumb outfit and start yelling at people for not giving me money with zero consequences would be hilarious
I really dislike how this has been shortened to 'consequences'

Musk is recieving the consequences of a CAPITALIST SYSTEM. It's not random consequences of society or wokeness or liberals or whatever. This is a very specific consequence you only get in Capitalism