English Breakfast!

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Where's the black pudding? That's not a proper breakfast without a bit of fried blood clot.
Yeah, that fry is a fraud!

THIS
is breakfast.

We Irish know how to do it right. Who'd have mushrooms when you can have even MORE meat?

Spot1990 said:
My Coco Pops seem so inadequate now.
I think a trip to Centra is in order, mmm... hot chicken sandwich.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
I'm more cliche. I nice plate of bacon, deep fry the eggs in the leftover bacon grease, with a side of sausage, and white toast with REAL blueberry jam.

Still that Poppycock looks awesome.

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
Risingblade said:
Just looking at the makes me want to throw up >.<
Looking at that makes me aroused. Which one of us is the strange one?

Hint:
You

Its 3.20 PM and all I can think about is a full English now. The answer? Brinner!!!

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Hmmm, it is true that the full English is the greatest meal ever invented. Followed closely by the Sunday roast and several types of curry.

However as stated, missing black pudding. Fried, grilled or cold, it needs to be there.

Also, what sort of puny breakfast is that? It needs 3 of everything! Minimum!

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
I hate tomatoes, but other than that, that looks like a great breakfast. Might have to make one someday...

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Mmmm... Saturday and Sunday are the two days I have time to make myself a fried breakfast, and you can be sure I take advantage of that fact. Normally bacon, fried eggs, bacon, toast, beans and sausages, with fried bread made using the leftover bacon fat (if I'm feeling too lazy / run out of bread the fat just gets poured over the rest of the meal). Sometimes, if I'm feeling healthy, I'll fry a tomato as well, but that occurrence is rather rare. A side of English Breakfast tea tops the whole thing off. I still need to get down to the market in order to get me some black and / or white pudding though. That stuff is lovely...

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
capper42 said:
Haha, I was just trying to defend the great English breakfast, they're simply amazing. I never understood why Americans eat dessert for breakfast.
No clue either. I'm English, actually (living in America) but I prefer American breakfast. Probably because I'm vegetarian and cakes, waffles and egg based foods are more vegetarian friendly than... all that stuff in English breakfasts. :p

Oh and I do like English food generally better than American. But their breakfast is way better in my opinion.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Toast, Bacon, Omelette, Half Tomato, Sausage, Hash Brown is perfect for me.
I don't like Beans and the other stuff.

There's an amazing Cafe by me in Cardiff that does basically a pick 'n' mix when it comes to Breakfast, so nice with their cuppa and all.

Yellowbeard

Nov 2, 2010
Hold the beans, get bigger sausages and then we'll be on the same page.

Best breakfasts I ever had were in England.

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Sir, for the past few months, I have watched as you do our country proud.
You are a true Brit, this I cannot deny. You educate others of our superior meals, such as your thread on Fish n' Chips, and the very thread we speak on.
To those saying this hearty breakfast looks disgusting, I say Bah! They have obviously never tasted such a delicious meal in their miserable mornings.
Go fry one up, THEN come back and complain about it!
Now directed at Daystar again, I hope to see more of these true British threads!

*Sips tea*
Continue the discussions, people!

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
Eggy in a basket for me anyday. It's not fancy but it's amusing and makes me happy in the tummy :D

Dec 14, 2009
Tin Man said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Tin Man said:
It amazed me how we(I assume you're English from the pro-black pussing stance) can have a go at the Scottish
We're English. Having a go at other countries is our national sport ;)
Touche good sir. That and sticking flags in things that don't technically belong to us...

Not our fault that they didn't have any flags.