every one had the same dream you had last night...

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
captainfluoxetine said:
canadamus_prime said:
Who Dares Wins said:
Nothing would happen. I don't dream. And it's not "last night" it's the last 1 minute or so, of your sleep. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Actually, if I'm not mistaken, you* actually have a few dozen dreams during the course of a single night. It's just the only one you tend to remember is the one you were having in the last few minutes before you wake up.

*and by "you" I mean people in general.
We drift inbetween 'light' and 'deep' sleep. If you wake up naturally you're likely not to remember your dreams, if you're awoken by something while in 'deep' sleep then you're more likely to remember them.

True story.
Yeah, but I'm not wrong though.
Edit: Oops, shit! Quoted the wrong person.
MikeOfThunder said:
So everyone would dream of a really hot woman in a school girl outfit doing... terrible things...? :)
That sounded really awesome up until the "doing terrible things" part.

rockera

Jul 29, 2009
Didn't actually dream, but if you counted last week then everyone would dream being able to see galaxies from earth, super nova's and space randomly breaking through the earth's atmosphere and making peoples heads exploding in slow motion and this guy:
and his head is slowly coming off with blood coming out of his nose... I could go on forever.
Everyone would be kinda freaked out.

Strawb

May 21, 2009
If everyone had the dreams I usually have, I think we'd see a massive increase in depressions. Or psychiatrist appointments.

darkman80723

Jul 1, 2009
Everyone would see how awesome in bed I am...yeah, that kinda dream, and I was quite proud and impressed if I do say so myself. Too bad my waking prowess doesnt compete or Id be set...

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
Everyone would be starring a Star Wars remake and everyone would be Indiana Jones as the main character

SomeBoredGuy

Nov 18, 2009
I had a dream that involved a dog with a human face and a second arse on its tail.

... Yeah, that'll turn out weird.

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
Wow, everyone had sex with my psychologist? The poor man...

I wonder if I should tell him about this one?

kickassfrog

Jan 17, 2011
Mackheath said:
Then we would be saved by David Tennant after turning into John Simm lookalikes.
I always wondered about that- what about the hundreds of thousands of couples who were having sex at the time?

TundraWolf

Dec 6, 2008
I am 2 cool 4 anime said:
What would happen if every one in the world had the same dream you had last night???For me it would be scary,i dreamed of catz the apocalypse...Many suicides i think...

capthca: overcom fficuss...Now why would i overcome a tree...Captcha you are weird..
I'm using this exact plot for the D&D campaign I'm running right now; each PC starts out by having a dream. They then realize that they have all had the same dream, along with most other people in their town, and have to figure out what it means. Exciting times indeed.

Shining_Pyrelight

Oct 17, 2010
Honestly? While I was at a Ke$ha concert, Tommy Chong (from Cheech and Chong movie series...seriously) decided to interrupt the concert and demand a dance-off with Ke$ha. For some reason, the show then devolved into a Dancing with the Stars knock off, but with Disney voice actors. I could tell because I recognized Winnie the Pooh and Pluto's VAs for some reason. Afterwards the scene shifted into some kind of mech battle...the rest gets kinda blurry...

So yeah, I dream this type of thing almost every night...I'm sure it's totally normal o_O

Chris^^

Mar 11, 2009
would suck to be everyone, I got half an hours sleep during which I had a nightmare of running for my life through my dads house but not making any progress and knowing that any second could be my last. Woke up in a cold sweat and couldn't sleep again, really tired now..

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
They'd be pretty wierded out too. I've been out of high school for 5 years now and I dreamt that I was back.

For some reason this dream was a continuation of one I had like 6 months ago. I walked into math class and told the teacher I wasn't in class yesterday (when I last had the dream I skipped class). She then passed out tests and I honestly have no idea what the hell kind of math this was. There was a number and then standing on it's side right next to the number was two pi symbols, one on top of the other. What the fuck am I supposed to do with that?

Well my teacher comes up and says really loud, "YOU DIDN'T DO YOU TEST!" And I replied, annoyed, "I didn't do it because SUCK IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" And then I found a cell phone on my desk that called a general in the Royal Air Force (I'm American...) and he threatened to kill me. ¯\(º_o)/¯

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Everyone would know the invisible aliens in front of the pizza shop were harmless, much like the unfortunately named but harmless killer anthills.

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
Who Dares Wins said:
Nothing would happen. I don't dream.
Everyone dreams. Some people just don't remember them.

On that note, OT nothing would happen since I don't remember what I dreamt. If we go by the last dream I remember, It was a fleet of flying aircraft carriers over a picturesque middle-europe countryside.

That's Funny

Jul 20, 2009
Ummm, my dream was of a custody hearing of younger version of my friend, yeah it was incredibly weird.