every one had the same dream you had last night...

CarlMin

Jun 6, 2010
If everybody on escapist had the same dream i had last night, there would be a lot of threads interesting threads this morning.

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
We'd all be living in Minecraft.

I played it waaaay too much before sleep.

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
I dreamed that I was trying to have sex with my partner but my housemate kept walking in the room to talk to me.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
I wish I could explain the dream I had last night, it had absolutely no plot to it just a bunch of memories mashed up together pretty fucked up shit.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
I'd be a bit worried, as my dream involved speaking to several people I knew before going to a meeting sort of thing in front of a leader of some sort where everyone turned into a lamppost sort of thing.

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
Please tell me about it, because I never remember..

I can tell you you've been grinding your teeth all night and woke up with that terrible taste you get, threw up after your first coffee and needed another 2 hours to get your head together.

Rayken15

Jan 10, 2011
I dreamt I was playing ME3's prologue, which my brain made up just as it was described in GI.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Then I give everyone my deepest apologies.

I had a really bad dream last night. It bothered me enough where I couldn't go back to sleep because I was worried that I'd pick up where I left off.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
I don't remember what my dream was really. I think something about Dead Rising. Either way I would think it was coincidental if people had the same dream as me.

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
Everyone would dream of giving each other baths and backrubs (I dreamt that I did that for my boyfriend XD). And then they would dream of being at Hogwarts fighting the tripod aliens from War of the Worlds and being chased by mountain trolls and a small Cthulhu, but the dreamer wouldn't be very good at spells, only being able to cast Wingardium Leviosa, before suddenly busting out Starlight Breaker and Harry Dresden's spells.

I have awesome dreams. XP

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
...Would be pretty cool actually. Too bad I didn't have one of my awesome dreams last night. I tend to have awesome dreams quite frequently. Why does it have to be one of the ones I can't remember? Why couldn't it have been the Mass Effect one or the romantic action movie like thing that took place in Three Kingdoms China? Or the one about the thieving magician in Medieval Europe? Or the one about the 20 Keys of Manipulation? Or the one about the kids who tumble into a wormhole to a very picturesque alien planet? Aww man! Those are dreams I'd love to share with everyone!

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Novania said:
Well mine was a mix of The Passage, God of War, and kittens...I think most people will be like "What the fuck was that!?"
Kratos kitteh approves.

Rockchimp69

Dec 4, 2010
I am 2 cool 4 anime said:
What would happen if every one in the world had the same dream you had last night???For me it would be scary,i dreamed of catz the apocalypse...Many suicides i think...

capthca: overcom fficuss...Now why would i overcome a tree...Captcha you are weird..
Do not speak ill of Lord Inglip.

OT:I can't remember most of my dreams tbh.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Who Dares Wins said:
Nothing would happen. I don't dream. And it's not "last night" it's the last 1 minute or so, of your sleep. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
You dream every single night.
OP: I don't remember mine.

TheTutonicDrone

Apr 9, 2011
Everyone wakes up with a black eye. Last night I dreamed my stupid pull chord mower wouldn't start. When I gave the mower in my dream one last tug my hand in real life obeyed and I smacked myself in the face.