every one had the same dream you had last night...

Mr S

Jul 13, 2010
icyneesan said:
Everyone on the planet had the same dream as me last night?! OHSHI-

orz

Every girl I knew in high school is now filing for a restraining order from me.
Haha, same here man. But I dream about the girls I am in college with at the moment.
Even more screwed.

Lord Kloo

Jun 7, 2010
You would be able to meet all the people in my life that I have ever liked or loved at some stage, as to what happened, well it was just weird as always.. You know those un-understandable circumstances which come about but you're still having fun somehow..

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
The military would be hard at work starting up the "fully automatic self-reloading one-handed diamond shooting rifles" project.

I dreamed of building them out of redstone repeaters and laying waste to a nest of unsuspecting creepers.

Mr S

Jul 13, 2010
Xerosch said:
Wow, everyone had sex with my psychologist? The poor man...

I wonder if I should tell him about this one?
Poor man?!

Lucky bloke! :D

(especially if he's asexual)

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I can't remember the dream I had last night, or any night for the past few weeks, it's been a little sad actually, I miss seeing what twisted things my mind can make up.

Diceman

Aug 21, 2008
I dreamt Cthulhu was coming and we all needed to kill ourselves or face a much worse death...

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
TheGuiggleMonster said:
Who Dares Wins said:
Nothing would happen. I don't dream. And it's not "last night" it's the last 1 minute or so, of your sleep. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
The average dream is said to last between 2 and 3 seconds but can be at any time of night...
Really? Cos I've been having some serious epics unreeling in my mind these last few nights, no way they only lasted a few seconds, or even minutes. They might fade pretty quickly, but I can still remember the experience of the events... I think I may be overheating or something, cos I didn't always dream so much :S

OT: Everyone's welcome for the epic yarns (and the happy endings ;)

GeneWard

Feb 23, 2011
I have a recurring dream where I catch Samuel L. Jackson halfway through robbing my house and he turns around and shoots me

sylekage

Dec 24, 2008
We would be in a huge race that would span a whole state, but the only people in the top three would be me and two of my friends

Sorry Everyone

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
Who Dares Wins said:
Nothing would happen. I don't dream. And it's not "last night" it's the last 1 minute or so, of your sleep. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
you do dream: dreams come in REM sleep which happens for 1/2 and hour every hour until you wake up. you just dont remember your dreams, which happens most of the time anyway.
with me, my last dream involved me hanging out with all my mates, then (because i was on holiday in a different country) i realised i was dreaming so i went lucid (when you control your dreams)
i teleported to a house, falcon punched an annoying guy through a window and went flying. funfunfunzor.
also, if you realise you're dreaming and it fades, imagine spinning your palms. it gets a crapload clearer.

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
Wicky_42 said:
no way they only lasted a few seconds, or even minutes.
your perception of time is completely fuck when you're asleep.
one time i fell asleep at 7:15, had a five minute dream and woke up at 7:16.

Seriphina

Apr 24, 2010
hm too late in the day for me to remember now... My dreams are always quite personal tho and i know when i sleep too long i have nightmares and i had a nightmare this morning... But i cant remember and it prob wouldn't make sense to anyone else anyway.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
William MacKay said:
Wicky_42 said:
Lol, fair enough.

Hmm, maybe there's a different issue though - relativistic sleeping. Tell me, in your dream, did you feel like you were travelling in a circle at near the speed of light? That could account for the discrepancy in the time experienced and the time elapsed.
/professor.

PS did you know that you can just buy lab coats?! ;)

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
Wicky_42 said:
William MacKay said:
Wicky_42 said:
Lol, fair enough.

Hmm, maybe there's a different issue though - relativistic sleeping. Tell me, in your dream, did you feel like you were travelling in a circle at near the speed of light? That could account for the discrepancy in the time experienced and the time elapsed.
/professor.

PS did you know that you can just buy lab coats?! ;)
no, but it was my CloudWorld-HyperKangarooLegs dream (i had a recurring dream where i was on top of clouds and jumped to the horizon line in 10 seconds and basically flew.) but sometimes i've just been walking and its happened.

also, yes i did and i will.

DarkenedWolfEye

Jan 4, 2010
Everyone in the world had a confusing dream about making out with my hot lab partner when I'm not even gay? I pity the world; science was never-ending and awkward as hell today.

'The Eel'

Sep 13, 2008
Nabisco would see a surge in profits as everyone suddenly feels the urge to go buy more Ritz crackers.

Dapsen

Nov 9, 2008
Last dream I had, was when I dozed off for about ten minutes this afternoon.
It was the album cover of "I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love", by My Chemical Romance, and the song "Skylines and Turnstiles" was playing in the background.
The song is from said album, and I had listened to it during the day.

So uhm, the whole world suddenly knows an old MCR song. I guess MCR gains a gigantic fanbase out of nowhere xD.