Ezio: "Salute, Claudia."

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU FALL DOWN AND BLEEEED TO DEATH!!!
-Oblivion

or every time an Argonian in Oblivion answers me by saying "VaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAATT?" (pronounced "what")
-Oblivion

"hey, wanna hear a khajiit joke??" (spelling error?)
-Oblivion

or this one from megaman battle network 3 on GBA: "defeat makes you stronger. prepare to become stronger"

KissofKetchup

May 26, 2008
Liham said:
Comondament?

Emenasaur!

In Age of empires 3 when you click on your musketeers they say these things.
The best of those was definitely the Dutch Fluyt when it would say "Jar!!" "Eee do it!!"

Acton Hank

Nov 19, 2009
I'm gonna go with Dragon Ball Z...
Everything Vegeta says is incredibly quotable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0oLadbfMks

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
'I saw a mudcrab by the water a while ago. I steered clear of that'

That's about the only thing I can think of at the moment. And Oblivion characters all seem to have encountered mudcrabs at some point during their lives, even in Bruma where said characters would have to go right out of their way to find one.

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
Serum211 said:
DA:O. Everything Oghren ever said, Ever. And most of what Alistair said too.
'Where can I get some sauce for that rump roast?'
'Right here, you mad Dwarven stallion'

Oghren is the best character ever created XD

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Greyah said:
After years of not having played Morrowind, I can still remember the following:
Stand up... there you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?
Well, not even the last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go.
Quiet, here comes the guard.

Get yourself upon deck and lets keep this as civil as possible.

This is where they want you. Head down to the docks, and he'll show you to the census office.

You finally arrived, but our records don't show from where.

Ah yes, we've been expecting you, but you'll have to be recorded before you're officially released. There are a few ways we can do this and the choice is yours.
Very good, the letter then proceeded to mention you were born under a certain sign. What would that be?
Interesting, now before I stamp these papers make sure this information is correct.

I might've missed one or two things, but that's probably because then I'd be moving on already without listening to what they were saying.
Pretty much 100% spot on...

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
Throw me up, Monkey.
Throw me up, Monkey.
Throw me up, Monkey.
Throw me up, Monkey.
Throw me up, Monkey.
Throw me up, Monkey.
SHUT UP TRIP. I'M COLLECTING ORBS.

alimination602

Apr 14, 2009
'I'm not a Doctor, i'm a medic'

'Whats the difference?'

'Well, a doctor cures people. A medic just makes them more comfortable, while they die'.

-Red vs Blue

Onyx Oblivion

Sep 9, 2008
Captain_Maku said:

That's about the only thing I can think of at the moment. And Oblivion characters all seem to have encountered mudcrabs at some point during their lives, even in Bruma where said characters would have to go right out of their way to find one.
You'd be shocked. There is a cave not far to the NW with mubcrabs. And the house in the Dark Brotherhood questline has rats and mudcrabs in the basement. And Dragonclaw Rock to the Northeast occasionally has one spawn, too.

Edit: I mean, the MAIN questline. The Mythic Dawn house.

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Captain_Maku said:

You'd be shocked. There is a cave not far to the NW with mubcrabs. And the house in the Dark Brotherhood questline has rats and mudcrabs in the basement. And Dragonclaw Rock to the Northeast occasionally has one spawn, too.

Edit: I mean, the MAIN questline. The Mythic Dawn house.
Ah, yes, you are right. And right on both levels; in the Brotherhood Renewed mod, you are required to go to the Bruma Caverns to reclaim the Bruma Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. So you are right, with the right mods installed XD

But still, MUDCRABS D: Totally ruining my ambient music experience at every available opportunity.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Fallout: New Vegas

During a side-quest for the Atomic Wrangler's you had to get some money from customers which they owed. One of them was a ghoul called Grecks with a lazy eye...

"Oh, by the way. That damn eye of yours is creepy. Get it checked out."

"Seriously zombie, are you looking at me or someone off that direction?"

Skullburn

Jan 20, 2010
"Restore a saved game to restore the weave of fate, or persist in the doomed world you have created."

Onyx Oblivion

Sep 9, 2008
Captain_Maku said:
But still, MUDCRABS D: Totally ruining my ambient music experience at every available opportunity.

I put way too much effort into this post.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Serum211 said:
Geo Da Sponge said:
"Look, Rhinos! RHINOES! Our enemies hide in METAL BAWKSES! THE COWADS! THE FOOOOLS! We... We should take away their metal bawkses."
Where was the Rhiono thing from again? I MUST KNOW!
Dawn of War: Soulstorm.