Realitycrash said:
ChildofGallifrey said:
gostlyfantom said:
Faeriian said:
Thyunda said:
Her eyes don't match...
maybe shes malkavian?
Look at her, she is obviously nosferatu
Nah, with some makeup and possibly a bit of liquor she's still do-able. Definitely a Malk.
Wasn't this during the day? If so, I say she's a 14th gen clanless.
Suddenly, everything makes sense now - she is a 14th-15th generation Malkavian Thinblood. Or a Malkavian ghoul, that's also possible. Or some Malkavian decided to use dementation that would take effect after a certain amount of time (because vampires find it incredibly difficult to stay awake at day). Or maybe one of the Daughters of cacophony clan left a command at this exact spot... I dunno there are many ways to fuck with mortals in WOD
OT: I have nothing. I have no idea what's going on whatsoever >_>

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
JezebelinHell said:
I would say take I-70 east to Ohio. Plan on the traffic in Indy sucking balls no matter what time you hit it. Stop by my house with the whip for a bit to.. rest, yeah, rest. Then you can head out in the morning.. afternoon, whatever. Florida is a straight shot down I-75.
Hmm. I sense a cheeky "trap".
But your directions are good.

Raven_Operative

Dec 21, 2010
McMullen said:
You think Fox will be on later tonight about the dangers of letting kids read books?
No, her mind was obviously corrupted from playing vampire rain.

OT: I really hate to say this, but... my faith is humanity is sliding lower every day.

Eveonline100

Feb 20, 2011
jurnag12 said:
Damnit, where is Fox when we need it?
I hope they blame this on Twilight, I will laugh my ass for a week straight.
they are too busy going after flower and fate of world :)

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
It happened in St. Peterburg. Just watch "Blade" series and everything will be clear.

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
Your here about these people that think they are vampires and its so pathetic. All you can do is laugh in their face. What the police need to do is stick her in direct sunlight, throw garlic and holy water at her....mock her now she realises her delusions were fake and then lock the ***** in prison. So lame.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
CynderBloc said:
Understandably curious about this whole thing, the officers questioned Smith, but she was unable to explain the attack or why she was partially au naturel.

Smith is a 22-year-old college student with no apparent criminal history. Ellis has been described by police as "a transient" who has 12 arrests over the last four years for things like disorderly intoxication and battery.
This screams seedy wheelchair bound guy drugging young woman for sleazy purposes, drugged young woman through her stupor semi-conciously realises what is happening, fights back, collapses and forgets due to aforementioned drugs. Seedy guy then goes to phone and makes up any story he likes, vampires are the 'in' thing for young women, right?

I refuse to believe that on the evidence presented this is anything but what I've just deduced
Makes sense to me. Like you say, how would he be able to get away?

Th37thTrump3t

Nov 12, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
No "LESBIANS"?

/sigh
I see what you did there.

OT: No news on whether she was drugged up or not? Anyone doing that kind of shit must be either batshit crazy or shooting up/smoking something.

haaxist

Sep 21, 2009
Bloodstain said:
haaxist said:
Oh boy, you do like reading a lot into things, don't you? What is your opinon on 9/11, incidentally?

There are several logical flaws and fishy conclusions in your argumentation. Also, considering that she hasn't yet said anything else than "I am a vampire", it seems safe to say she wasn't tricked by the man.
9/11? A couple of terrorists flew two planes into the Twin Towers, killing a shit-ton of innocent people for no good reason. Why, what do you think happened?

With the information I got from the article, this is the conclusion I came to. I am sorry if it seems to offend you (well not really, just trying to be polite). I would love to hear about the flaws in my logic, as well as the fishy conclusions. That way I know how to better phrase my next argumentative, opinionated piece.

Also, the only information I have comes from this article, as I live in Canada, and we don't really get a lot of news about things happening in America, since we actually have things in our own country to report.

erztez

Oct 16, 2009
haaxist said:
... as I live in Canada, and we don't really get a lot of news about things happening in America, since we actually have things in our own country to report.
LIES!!!
We all know that NOTHING interesting ever happens in Canada!

OT:
It's scary, but I tend to believe that she could've done it. I've met some crazy people, and I can imagine one of them pulling stuff like this...

haaxist

Sep 21, 2009
erztez said:
haaxist said:
... as I live in Canada, and we don't really get a lot of news about things happening in America, since we actually have things in our own country to report.
LIES!!!
We all know that NOTHING interesting ever happens in Canada!

OT:
It's scary, but I tend to believe that she could've done it. I've met some crazy people, and I can imagine one of them pulling stuff like this...
OBJECTION!! Why, just the other day, uh, there was a, um-!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
haaxist said:
Bloodstain said:
haaxist said:
Oh boy, you do like reading a lot into things, don't you? What is your opinon on 9/11, incidentally?

There are several logical flaws and fishy conclusions in your argumentation. Also, considering that she hasn't yet said anything else than "I am a vampire", it seems safe to say she wasn't tricked by the man.
9/11? A couple of terrorists flew two planes into the Twin Towers, killing a shit-ton of innocent people for no good reason. Why, what do you think happened?

With the information I got from the article, this is the conclusion I came to. I am sorry if it seems to offend you (well not really, just trying to be polite). I would love to hear about the flaws in my logic, as well as the fishy conclusions. That way I know how to better phrase my next argumentative, opinionated piece.

Also, the only information I have comes from this article, as I live in Canada, and we don't really get a lot of news about things happening in America, since we actually have things in our own country to report.
Oh, that is good, I think the same. I just thought maybe you would read more into the 9/11 events, as you did with the article.
You don't even have to be sorry since I am not offended. Why would I? I am in no way related to the people involved in the "Vampire attack".

You don't think I am from America, do you?. I am not. Speaking from Germany here.

You are saying that an elderly man couldn't have possibly been able to fight off a young women. Still, you are saying that he tried to rape her. I would say someone who is able to rape someone should be able to fight someone off. Personally, I think he didn't have to fight her off...she just "stilled her lust" and went somewhere else. If she really was drugged and thinking she was a vampire, that doesn't sound too far-fetched, I daresay.

So an elderly man is more likely to be guilty because he has a motorized wheelchair, yet was sleeping on front of a Hooters? Doing so may be unusual, but I don't think it should count as working against the man.

Now, I am not saying that your version couldn't be the truth. Rest assured that if it turns out to be real, I will admit my fault. Still, until the case is closed (or the woman in question at least made another statement while not being drugged), we should take the case as what it is reported.

geier

Oct 15, 2010
Okay, i have to admit, my english is not the best, but did i get it right:
The old man slept in his wheelchair in front of a hooters ?

Why was he there in the first place ?

warmonkey

Dec 2, 2009
Folks, this wasn't LSD. This wasn't meth. This wasn't cocaine.

This was drugs, yes. I'd bet my hat on that.

Only two options here, really. The first would be PCP. Unlikely, but possible.
The other option? Bath salts. Dunno if that stuff is still legal down in Florida, but this is.. it just reeks of bath salts. No, not salts you put in a bath, "bath salts". Synthetic drug. Analogous to khat. Makes people just.. just totally crazy. It was probably bath salts.

Just because the girl has no record doesn't mean she's an angel -- and just because the old guy does, doesn't mean he's a monster.