Fallout: *Insert City Here*

IronStorm9

Jun 15, 2010
StoneCutter said:
Fallout: Seattle, hmmm...
well I think the terrain of the Puget sound would make for a good fallout-like game, what with the lakes and hills and whatnot. However, we'll definitely need a Chernobyl-ify it somewhat to fit the "fallout" vibe.

On a somewhat related note, I'm currently reading "Boneshaker", which is about an alternate reality early-1900s Seattle with steampunk and zombies, which could make for a pretty cool game if we were to add some fallout...
Seattle would actually work pretty well because we have the Hanford Nuclear Reservation up here. A few nukes could release all of the decaying radioactive isotopes, and BAM... Super Mutant Hipsters!
Also, Seattle's weather would mean they wouldn't have to change the aesthetic much. [/rimshot]

Tremore

Feb 7, 2011
Fallout: Old Lake City - a game about a post-apocalyptic religious cult going beserk after not decending to heaven, like their founders proclaimed ...

The player starts out as a guard in an attacked caravan :)

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
Mydogisblue said:
Houston, Texas, but I doubt that would make an interesting Fallout game. Hell that wouldn't make an interesting setting for any video game.
I know, right? What's so interesting about Houston Texas?

I know a lot of people go on about it, but I'd like to see a Fallout London. We've got the Underground and a hell of a load of landmarks, but there's also some nice callbacks to WW2 that could be sprinkled around as inside jokes. Plus, I would love to see the "KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON" poster have a Fallout spin to it.

willofbob

Aug 22, 2010
Comieman said:
Tax_Document said:
Fallout: Moscow? That'll be cool!

Right?
Also, what the hell happened to Russia in Fallout series? Did they ally with US / China or did they get nuked as bystanders? Or did they nuke themselves because that's what our government wanted for past decades?

TO WIKIPEDIA!
america.

they allied with America.

also, I have a few: fallout London, Fallout: St. Louis, Fallout: New New York (sorry), Fallout: civilisation (love the idea), Fallout: (insert a small town here), and finally Fallout: Mexico City (w/ lots of Resource War Remnants)

AnarchistFish

Jul 25, 2011
Fallout: London

yay UK

Although was the UK ever bombed in the Fallout universe?

Also these would be interesting-

Fallout: Hong Kong
Fallout: Beijing
Fallout: Cairo
Fallout: Johannesburg
Fallout: Oslo
Fallout: Moscow

cahtush

Jul 7, 2010
Jönköping, Sweden. Where Dreamhack takes place. probably not a good fallout city.

gewata

Mar 21, 2009
Fallout: London. A parliament of ghouls running the city from the ruins of the Houses of Parliament, a monarch being kept alive in stasis (or something) in Buckingham Palace, the O2 Arena being turned into some sort of horrific ampitheatre for bloodsports. Seeing the city after the Resource Wars and the bombs would be interesting as well.

And there's nothing in the lore that says Vault-Tec DIDN'T go and build vaults in places other than the states.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
Fallout: Nerike

It would fit pretty good. We have cities with castles and moats, pretty damn long mountain ridges along with MUTATED MOOSE = WIN!

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
AnarchistFish said:
Fallout: London

yay UK

Although was the UK ever bombed in the Fallout universe?

Also these would be interesting-

Fallout: Hong Kong
Fallout: Beijing
Fallout: Cairo
Fallout: Johannesburg
Fallout: Oslo
Fallout: Moscow
The whole WORLD got fucked up from what I remember, I just don't know how BADLY!

Matt East

Apr 4, 2011
Fallout:Baltimore

Mirelurks scare me, but them crawling out of the Patapsco would be cool, and the DJ for the local radio station has you find old holotapes, resulting in you finding an undamaged copy of It Takes Two by Rob Base, plus loads of references to The Wire, Homicide, Red Dragon and Twelve Monkeys.

I would sell my cousins for that game.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
I live in West Yorkshire, near the moors. If anyone's ever walked over said moors then you'll know how much it feels like a nuclear wasteland waiting to happen.

I'm writing a fanfiction called The Dead Moors based on such a thought. But a Fallout game? Nope.

gewata said:
Fallout: London. A parliament of ghouls running the city from the ruins of the Houses of Parliament, a monarch being kept alive in stasis (or something) in Buckingham Palace, the O2 Arena being turned into some sort of horrific ampitheatre for bloodsports. Seeing the city after the Resource Wars and the bombs would be interesting as well.

And there's nothing in the lore that says Vault-Tec DIDN'T go and build vaults in places other than the states.
Oh my God I love it. The London Eye would become a religious icon where crazed cultists would give praise and sacrifices to The Eye. It would absolutely put the icing on the cake if Big Ben was still a functional bell that donged on the hour, every hour.

I don't think it would be Vault-Tec vaults though, probably some other means of shelter.

RetardedKitty said:
Fallout: Madagascar
Don't be ridiculous, in the event of an apocalypse Madagascar is the safest place on the planet! [http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080726015659/uncyclopedia/images/4/4a/Pandemic_2_Madagascar.gif]