Fallout: *Insert City Here*

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
TriggerHappyAngel said:
Fallout: Chernobyl, think about it, that town is perfect for a post-apocalyptic game!
Yeah nobody has tread that ground, like, ever!

Fallout London, I don't even live there and I would love to see that, at least in a dlc.

Amorphisbob

Jun 10, 2009
Fallout: New Jersey

If only to experience a world where the cast of "The Jersey Shore" was reduced to radioactive waste

Alternatively though, Fallout: Manhattan would be pretty cool

stefman

Jan 9, 2011
Zantos said:
I don't know if this a good idea or flop or whatever, but it happens in every Fallout thread so I thought it might be worth a shot.

So tell us about where you're from. Would it make a good Fallout location? Does it already look and feel like a good Fallout location or would it literally need a nuclear war to get it that nasty? Or if you like, tell us about a place you don't like (such as Manchester) and how it's already a destroyed city filled with mutants and guns.

Avoiding my usual attack on Manchester and Hull, I spend most of my time in the lovely Yorkshire city of Leeds. It doesn't have any of the major landmarks, but there's still plenty of places to sit up top with a gauss rifle and fire at students (or deathclaws, whatever). One of the buildings looks like it came out of the wasteland. Who designs a building to look like rust anyway?
fallout alaska. think about it.

Dylan Voyda

Ausperger Thinker
Mar 17, 2010
Fallout chicago. Actually probably just Northern Illinois in general. We don't know that much about the what happened in the great lake area, and since fresh water is so important it would be cool to see.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
Wuvlycuddles said:
Fallout: Stroud.

Place is already a crater filled with mutants..... could work! Maybe a bit small though.
Damn, ninja'd. To be honest didn't think that would happen on a thread like this.

My pitch is Fallout: Egypt. Why not have vaults inside the crumbling pyramids or a community at the base of the battered Sphinx?

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Fallout Chicago, just because I live near there and barely any games use that city as a backdrop. The skyscrapers are huge there and exploring them all bombed out and at wrong angles would be neat. Then there's Lake Michigan which could be used to travel to islands and DLC. It would probably end up being a lot like the DC sections of Fallout 3, but it would be cool if you could go into more buildings and encounter more gangs. Then in the outskirts you could have smaller towns, forests, cemeteries, rivers, and farm land. Maybe make it wintery themed instead of the usual deserts.

Cridhe

May 24, 2011
MetaKnight19 said:
Wuvlycuddles said:
Fallout: Stroud.

Place is already a crater filled with mutants..... could work! Maybe a bit small though.
Damn, ninja'd. To be honest didn't think that would happen on a thread like this.

My pitch is Fallout: Egypt. Why not have vaults inside the crumbling pyramids or a community at the base of the battered Sphinx?
Dude... greatest .gif ever!

Fallout Palm Beach: Radiated Hummus

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Ace of Spades said:
London, mostly because the novelty of sniping Deathclaws from atop Big Ben would never wear out for me.
How apt, given recent circumstances.

Not a city, more of a Region but: Fallout: North Yorkshire. The Deathclaws would be running away wetting themselves as Yorkshire men chased them with shotguns bellowing "Ay up, you fuck ugly little gob-shites! I'll rip your balls off and feed 'em t'dog!"

Grimlock Fett

Apr 14, 2010
Fallout: Trumpington (my village)
Its not big enough for a full game so maybe DLC!
Epic missions such as "A group of rowdy youths have been riding their shitty bee in a tin can moped up and down the street. Stop them"
Then you get the usual options of how to stop them
Diplomacy
Disception
and all out murder!

moped meets mininuke+mine combo!

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
Fallout London. London is perfect for it. All those landmarks they could use for the story. Also one of the most well known cities in the world....everyone knows Big Ben and Buckingham Palace.

jFr[e]ak93

Apr 9, 2010
ImmortalDrifter said:
jFr[e said:
ak93]Fallout Sydney would be sweet. Or Fallout Toronto... basically anywhere other then the States (it's been done, let's move on to a new country)
No offense but it really wouldn't be Fallout if it were were anywhere but the U.S. or China. As everything that Fallout is revolves around these two countries.

A post apocalyptic game set in Sydney or Toronto would be cool, but it wouldn't be Fallout if you get what I'm saying.

OT: Salt Lake or Orlando would be awesome... I would say China, but I fear it would be bogged down with either borderline racist accents or too many subtitles. Written language would also be a huge hurdle.
No offence taken. Good point. Then I say Fallout District of Columbia.

rt052192

Feb 24, 2010
Fallout: Boston, MA. The Commonwealth! So much history here. It could most definitely work.

r0kle0nZ

Apr 2, 2011
Fallout: Tokyo

Plus the surrounding area of course, but that'd be kind of awesome to go there in post apocalyptic time.

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
TriggerHappyAngel said:
Fallout: Chernobyl, think about it, that town is perfect for a post-apocalyptic game!
To all the people who tried to point out to me that STALKER already excists: Learn 2 Joke :)