Favorite videogame one liner.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
a can't remember what hey said but i remember spouts of gore going everywhere, it also may have included multiple sharp objects and a wood chipper.

Mr Dizazta

Mar 23, 2011
"That's unfortunate, hospitals aren't fun to fight through. . .Gardens, electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy." -Garrus

Blade1130

Sep 25, 2011
Oh Cave Johnson, I wish I knew you:

"Those of you who volunteered to be injected with praying mantis DNA, I've got some good news and some bad news. Bad news is we're postponing those tests indefinitely. Good news is we've got a much better test for you: fighting an army of mantis men. Pick up a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test starts."

"Science isn't about why - it's about why not. You ask, Why is so much of our science dangerous? I say, Why not marry safe science if you love it so much? In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out - because you are fired."

"All right, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get Mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man whose gonna burn your house down - with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that'll burn your house down!"

In retrospect, not really a one-liner, but dammit Cave Johnson is too good for mere one-liners.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Of course I'd be remiss if I left out one of the greatest battle cries of all time

"Hi! I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear." ~ Youngster - Pokemon

Danzavare

Oct 17, 2010
"Don't worry, the bullets will only sedate her."

FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus, right before Vincent fights a little girl.

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
My all time favorite line is "Hi, I'm Papahl! I'll be lost in the hills later, so keep an eye out for me!" from Link's Awakening. It raises so so many questions in my mind.

Also Luis' "I see the president has equipped his daughter with ballistics" from Resident Evil 4. I don't know whether to laugh or groan.

And finally, "blah blah blah Tidal Wave." It's the sound of a game giving up and beating itself for you.

mrhappy1489

May 12, 2011
Mike Richards said:
I may be drunk krogan, but you're ugly. And in the morning, I'll be sober.

I think Fus Roh Dah deserves a special mention, just for being one of the few quotes that's actually meant to kill people.
That's actually a paraphrased Winston Churchill quote, I believe it went something like, "Madam I may currently be drunk, but you are ugly and in the morning I will be sober but you will still be ugly." There are probably faults, but it was badass.

krection

Offensive Muggle
Jun 12, 2011
This one is from Catherine:
I swear on the name of Dumuzid, the Shepherd, consort of Ishtar! Your ass is mine, punk! -Dumuzid

mrhappy1489

May 12, 2011
I've had enough of your snide insinuations - Commander Shepard
I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions - Commander Shepard
I've had enough of your tabloid journalism - Commander Shepard

LittleBlondeGoth

Mar 24, 2011
So, so many to choose from...

GLaDOS in Portal 2:Oh, Hi. So How are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO!
[Claps slowly three times]
Oh, good. My slow-clap processor made it into this thing. So we have that. Since it doesn't look like we're going anywhere... Well, we are going somewhere. Alarmingly fast, actually. But since we're not busy other than that, here's a couple of facts. He's not just a regular moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived. And you just put him in charge of the entire facility.
[Clap, clap]
Good, that's still working. Hey, just in case this pit isn't actually bottomless, do you think maybe you could unstrap one of those long-fall boots of yours and shove me into it? Just remember to land on one foot...

(OK, so not technically a one liner. Sue me.)

Harry Flynn in Uncharted 2: [Drake is hanging from a ledge, just under a walkway]
There's a guy above you, there's a guy above you!
[Drake reaches up and grabs the guard, pulling him off of the walkway and into the water far below]
There's a guy below you, there's a guy below you!

Shepard in Mass Effect 3: That's because it's a big, stupid jellyfish.

Garrus in same: I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is now my favourite spot on the Citadel.

Vincent in FFVII: I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.

Guybrush in Secret of Monkey Island: I can?t help but feel I?ve been ripped off. [Towards the fourth wall.] I?m sure you're feeling something similar.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
"You reap what you sow, Artyom: force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without any thought or doubt. "

(Do written quotes count? If so: )

"Mad maximum impact fruitcake with a hydraulic neck and no crumple zones in his brain. Drives the Eagle, a car designed for rammin? and slammin?."

Edit: crap, should be one liners xD