Feed Dump: Hot Nurses and Pregnant Chimps

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I agree. I feel certain that LRR must be in violation of some sort of Canadian law not having at least one hockey helmet, let alone one for each cast member.

I hate to break it to Graham, but it's unlikely that Feed Dump is the only source for news with a douchey jesters cap, those things are far too common, as are the douchey jesters sitting under them.

And finally, this story: http://boingboing.net/2012/02/28/wyoming-state-reps-propose-bil.html
(Unless it's too recent to have made this week's taping, in which case no one read it, so they can use it next week. When there better be some panelists or Graham will have to call in the 13-year-old hockey referee to establish some discipline.)

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Poisonous snakes? Just don't eat them, problem solved. It's the venomous ones you need to worry about.

thalendiril

Oct 20, 2010
Okay, when I saw the 'News' superimposed on 'Hues', all I could think of was Huey Lewis & the News. I'm going to be singing "The Power of Love" all day now.

Also, I am quite surprised and pleased at how well it turned out with only Graham.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Ejecting a player, a parent, and a fucking coach?
That kid deserves a medal.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
What does one say that doesn't sound kind of pitying? "Wow, Graham sure put on a great show for having to do so all by himself?"

I mean, he really did- I think his writing was awesome- but I couldn't help but suspect the tinges of resentment were quite real.

Thanks for going out there for us, Graham. Hope the rest of the team pitches in better next week.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
When you start the video talking to furniture, you know the video will be used as evidence in your commitment hearing.

Seriously, it was like watching a highlights reel of a man spending a month in an isolation chamber. F-cking hilarious...

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
How could there be more important things to do than Feed Dump?
This one was a fun little change-up. Harkens back to the days of The Whatever Thing and Phailhaus.

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
I had a few good laughs at this episode, but I'm mostly impressed that you took the initiative to film this yourself and get it out on the day it's supposed to be out. Kudos on your work ethic Graham. A lesser man would've let LLR fans go hungry for another week.

Seriously, I'm quite impressed.

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
Grant, proving that he's still awesome even when he has to play his jokes off an empty couch.

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
Is it weird that Graham can pull off a one-man show while staying awesome throughout the entire thing?
No? Graham, you're awesome <3

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
I liked the bit with Graham.

That was awesome. Not the best of the series, but right up there It's amazing what one man can do on his own. Also great 13-year old boy voice :)

Mae Aloril

Oct 7, 2009
YAY Graham! It does feel so much like the old Phailhaus days. While it's definitely hilarious to see the witty banter and improv between a group of Runners, Graham, you have enough personality to carry the Feed Dump alone. Good times to be had by all ^_^

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Good job Graham! You do a hell of a one man show. I could get use to more episodes with just you doing all the work.

That said, well you know the old saying. "The more people here, the less work I have to do." Or even better, when everyone who skipped today has time enough free, you can make them each do a one man/woman show like this one. That could be fun.