Feed Dump: Hot Nurses and Pregnant Chimps

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
See, sometimes the "fake gangsta" joke works. "Ya'll aint ready for this." Graham's deadpan made it funny. I'm just saying generally the "fake gangsta" joke isn't funny. But if we need LRR to do something, it's make us laugh. And they do it exceptionally well.

This was quite reminiscent of old Phailhaus episodes where it was just Graham. I liked it but... I wanted Alex and Kathleen! Or Paul and Matt! Or... Anyone?

Oh well. Still great episode.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Scrumpmonkey said:
In this week's Feed Dump;

One question about this guys face that had me thinking.

Shouldn't he be frowning not smiling?

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
Hey, Graham: Feel free to ring me up the next time everyone else bags out on you.

EDIT: Along related lines, in next week's Feed Dump, I expect to see an appearance of [em]the entire LRR crew[/em]. Because of guilt -- the second most powerful force in the Universe.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I just thought of the perfect follow-up to the one-man Feed Dump. Tomorrow they have a Loading Time special featuring every LRR cast member behind the scenes commenting on Graham's solo performance.

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
Mmmm, reminds me of good ol' early phailhaus, gewd times.

I'm telling you though, when no one else is there to do feed dump with.......use the cats. =D

TheAmazingHobo

Oct 26, 2010
So people don´t want to be on your weekly comedy show ?
Well screw them!
Just make your own comedy show!
With Blackjack and Hookers and a couch!

Also, I guess the only people who doubted that this would be funny, are the people that aren´t aware of Phailhäus.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Callate said:
I mean, he really did- I think his writing was awesome- but I couldn't help but suspect the tinges of resentment were quite real.
Naw, if I'd wanted to I probably could've found someone to shoot the next day but I figured this would be different and fun. I hold no ill will :)

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Two comments

Mr. Bucket...How you've scarred my childhood...

And!

I highly doubt he had a great number of poisonous snakes... I mean... they exist... I've learned this in recent years... but in one small region of the world.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Graham as a 13 year old referee will live forever in my mind as one of the greatest things ever.

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
"15 seconds in and I'm talking to a couch..."
Been a while since they(He) touched on the mildly disturbing level of funny, I think. I rememeber the world-record gumball.

sprout

Feb 14, 2006
Many many props to Graham for carrying the entire show this week and being hilarious all the while. Kudos!

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Fantastic episode, but I'd hate myself if I didn't point out this series of events.

...I'm Graham, the Grand Wizard of Feed Dump...
...I like color correction as much as the next guy...

wrightguy0

Dec 8, 2010
Hooray for the 13 year olds in my town, you made us make feed dump :D, stupid hockey mom

and yes graham, i know you didn't say the name because like most people, you probably can't pronounce it :p