Fill Out Surveys, Earn Cash and Win Videogames!

TaylorPaige09

Apr 8, 2010
Well, I signed up being as vague as possible.
At least until I get my free stuff and find out whether this is BS or not.
I really, REALLY don't want ANY spam mail. I've been through that before, hopefully it won't happen again.

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
i kinda say this is a tarp, but alright the escapist isn't one to try to take my money... o wait a minute i have no money to take

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Well, I signed up. One question, though: How does the Escapist know when one of it's users joins? Is there a way to link the accounts, now?

Guvnorium

Nov 20, 2008
I signed up, but now the home page is gone and I therefore can't log in. What the hell is going on here?

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
lacktheknack said:
dududf said:
My scam senses are tingling.
*Edit

It's a scam. Not big surprise.
Proof?

Please hurry, I wanna know if I should unsign.
Well i signed up yesterday and still no sign of either surveys or free music.

Phyroxis

Witty Title Here
Apr 18, 2008
Nam Yensa said:
Im still unsure how the Escapist will know if I join...\

Could someone explain?
The URL has ?campaign=escapist in it. That means the variable is passed, they'll know.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
lacktheknack said:
dududf said:
My scam senses are tingling.
*Edit

It's a scam. Not big surprise.
Proof?

Please hurry, I wanna know if I should unsign.
It says it will delete all your information when you close your account.

Yet when you close your account it essentially says it will hold onto all of your information in case you want to join again.

Secondly, you only get the money by telling them everything about you, in alarming detail. We're talking illnesses, to type of car, to where you live, if certain members in your family have medical conditions e.t.c.

Even when you do fill out everything 100% you still do not get the survey that gives you money.

Fourthly, if you magically get the survey, they don't pay you cash, merely credits.

Also the free offer of music seems to be bullshit.

Is that enough information for you? I can go on.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Anyone else notice that when you say 'Student' in your Job it still asks for job details. And also when you say you don't have a Mobile Phone it still asks for details?

AugustFall

May 5, 2009
I signed up and have completed a survey with $1 in my account. Seems legit, I trust the escapist.

Also I really hope SC2's CD is available I'm going to be disappointed aren't I?

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Wow, i would think this would be a scam if it weren't for the escapist posting it.... signing up now.

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
It damn sure looks and feels like a fraud. But I like surveys and it isn't a must to answer the sensitive questions.

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
PurpleSky said:
Server Error

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
I got this too. Anybody know why?

Nexoram

Aug 6, 2010
...OMG i just realised that i signed on an account that wasn't linked to the escapist bonuses. FUUUUUU!