'First 3 Twilight Films are Better than the original Star Wars Trilogy'

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
My thoughts? Being a critic does not endow someone with any greater insight into stories and their merit. I will say stating something is over rated is the laziest criticism. It tells me nothing about the work, only that lots of people enjoyed it.

Aug 1, 2010
Well, I respect your opinion, but it is MY "opinion" that you are probably a homeless person that snuck into someones house and is using their computer for you are clearly a raving lunatic..

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
That's wrong, I know we can't say that opinions are wrong.

But that's just freakin' wrong!

Baconmonster723

Mar 4, 2009
Wait. By original he means the first three (IV,V,VI)......if it were the last three (I,II,III) well that wouldn't be much of an accomplishment.... *grabs pitchfork* *lights torch* And now the waiting game.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Wait...What said:
Okay first off, this isn't MY opinion. This is the opinion of Mark Kermode a BBC film critic who i greatly respect. I was just wondering your views on this.

Personally although i disagree, i can see where he's coming from. The original star wars trilogy is overrated and the twilight films do get some unfair hatred.
He's going to hell for lying.

Edit: No He's just gonna go there.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
Wait...What said:
Okay first off, this isn't MY opinion. This is the opinion of Mark Kermode a BBC film critic who i greatly respect. I was just wondering your views on this.

Personally although i disagree, i can see where he's coming from. The original star wars trilogy is overrated and the twilight films do get some unfair hatred.
Star Wars overrated? A bit yes.

Twilight gets unfair hatred? Dumbest thing ive ever heard. Atleast Star Wars wasnt an overrated less then mediocre piece of shit movie trilogy based on poorly written books made for 12 year old mormons.

The Holy Chaotic

Dec 8, 2009
As a Star-Wars fan boy, I think I'll overreact a bit.

*ahem*

How DARE this man try to even suggest that Twilight is better than the greatest movie series on Earth! Star Wars isn't just a film, it's a way of life, a philosophy based on kindness and justice, and for this... this... this GUY, to say such a terrible thing. I'm going to write an angry letter to him about this, oh wait till I mobilize the stormtroopers, oh just wait....

I mean...

I disagree.

Slavik_91

May 2, 2009
Obvious troll is obvious.

I can't think on anything else to say, I'm shocked that some1 that isn't a fat 14yr old girl thinks that Twilight is better than something.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Outright Villainy said:
Overrated does not mean bad. Neither does does too much hate mean it's not completely unwarranted.

There is no question here, and subjectivity be damned
Star wars is better than twilight.
I can find nothing wrong with this statement. In spite of the movies being completely different and unrelated, their execution of what they were attempting to be is more than enough to make a judgement as to which trilogy is better, and Star Wars is far superior.

Benmonkey7

Jun 15, 2010
OH NO! Assemble the troopers! Charge the Death Star! Mobilize the Star Destroyers! Everybody, grab your lightsabers! Breath loudly! We. Must. Get. Him!!!!

I'm kidding, I don't really care what he says.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Mark Kermode you say?

Commode, more like.

Sounds like someone wants to be controversial and be all edgy.

I actually fail to see why Twilight deserves anything other than being set alight. Nothing, I repeat NOTHING could ever justify such utter tripe.