'First 3 Twilight Films are Better than the original Star Wars Trilogy'

Wait...What

May 10, 2009
miscelaneous said:
Them be fightin' words.

I kinda wonder how he came up with this idea.
Someone sent an e-mail to the show saying something along the lines of 'i know you like twilight but try and compare it to something like the original star wars' so he did, and came up with that conclusion.

Arawn.Chernobog

Nov 17, 2009
I agree

I'd also like to add that Schumacher's 1997 film: "Batman and Robin" was the greatest film based on a comic-book hero of ALL TIME (nothing like the crap Nolan makes), it also provided Arnold with the role of a lifetime, possessing such magnificent lines as: "Stay Cool, Batman" and "Ice to meet you!".

bloodshed113094

Jul 16, 2010
What people don't understand is, for comparison's of movies, you have to account for population and if people are watching it many multiple times. Personally, i saw Zombie land 3 times before it was on DVD and that could go for everyone in the country. What this means is, just because people go by box office sales, doesn't mean it was good.

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Give-a-fuck-o-meter:

Low |--|||-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|High

Seriously, it's just some bloke. Who gives a monkeys what he says. His opinion is no more valid than mine or yours.

Apr 28, 2008
Seriously? No sane human being would say this.

Thats the face I made when I read that. Just... so unbelievable.

'Record Stops.'

Sep 6, 2010
He was drunk, high, and completely lucid as he said those words...The universe has gotten just that much stupider because of the fact that he said what he did...TWILIGHT is and I qoute," A Festering Boil on the acne riddled face of exsistence, covered in sludge and gunk and full of so much bullshit that all of the powers of Heaven,Earth and Hell combined could not get rid of it." Star War's being overated though? Nah. Im-fucking-possible. Epic movies, over horribly written,horribly acted, decently shot, and overly horrible trash that only a brain dead monkey could call a film series. And unfair hatred? Allow me to laugh myself to death....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHHH!!! The correct term to use, is very fair hate. The Twilight series is just that BAD.

bloodshed113094

Jul 16, 2010
-.-
you better mean that sarcastically.
Batman & Robin wasn't the batman comic book movie, it was going back to the shit that people hated about batman when Adam West was in his boots. Mr. Freeze would have been better played by the loser who did the acting for Anakin in 2 and 3. A week man who's heart had turned cold and Mr. Freeze was never meant to be funny, he was a serious man.

scythecow

Aug 30, 2010
There's no comparison... the Twilight series gets a lot of completely fair hatred. Everything else aside, the original Star Wars trilogy had better acting from Yoda alone. And Yoda was a puppet. Just my opinion though, I am certainly no well-respected film critic.

You could call the original Star Wars trilogy overrated, especially this many years later. It still won't make it worse than Twilight. And there's still no logical comparison! I have to question the critic's ability to detect incredibly contrived plots and dialogue. Bad writing, in other words.

I don't hate the Twilight movies by any means. I'm glad for their creation. I had tons of laughs making fun of them. Comparable to my mockery of the NEWER star wars movies. Now THERE is a comparison that can be made.

"It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!" is even still a running joke between me and my friends while playing online. (Starcraft 2 mostly these days...)
To this day, the mere mention of "Jar-Jar" will cause much flinching and cringing amongst the general populace.

'Record Stops.'

Sep 6, 2010
Thank you. But it's strange that other people say far worse things..meh. Oh well..and what's this about Super hero movies? Arnie's always fun to watch no matter what role he get's....even his bad movies are still good fun if you've got some friends around or you're drunk...but I digress, we're not here to talk about how awesome Arnold is and how he can make a bad movie good with just his very presence.

Arawn.Chernobog

Nov 17, 2009
dathwampeer said:
Arawn.Chernobog said:
I agree

I'd also like to add that Schumacher's 1997 film: "Batman and Robin" was the greatest film based on a comic-book hero of ALL TIME (nothing like the crap Nolan makes), it also provided Arnold with the role of a lifetime, possessing such magnificent lines as: "Stay Cool, Batman" and "Ice to meet you!".
Madness.

Surely you have to understand the 1966 film Batman: The Movie, starring Adam West is far superior in every way.
Please... you must realize that although the '66 Batman movie is an amazing piece of art, it's clearly surpassed by a single addition to the 1997 masterpiece, the infamous modifications of the classic "Batsuit" to include NIPPLE PROTECTION!

Truly it was a golden age of cinema.

Krythe

Oct 29, 2009
This is perhaps the greatest IRL trolling since the ground zero mosque.

Almost seems more like the start of a "Rage" thread than actual news...