First New Game of 2012?

Wayneguard

Jun 12, 2010
Unless Hitman: Absolution magically appears in stores before Mass Effect 3, it'll be ME.

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
havent bought one yet. first full release ill buy will likely be Mass Effect 3. ill probably be getting at least one XBLA game before then, though.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
First game I'll be buying in 2012 is Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and after that Mass Effect 3. Not really bothered about anything else and I'm trying to save money for a new PC anyway so I'm not going to be buying much games until that's out of the way.

blizzaradragon

Mar 15, 2010
Well since my girlfriend is the one who's picking up Final Fantasy XIII-2 for us, the first game I'll be getting in 2012 is Mass Effect 3.

NoOne852

The Friendly Neighborhood Nobody
Sep 12, 2011
Hmmm, I don't quite recall what I first got. So I will just have to guess. Not sure if it counts as a game, but Katawa Shoujo would be the first. If not then I think the first game that I purchased and played in 2012 would be Solar 2. I got most of the "new" games before 2012 started.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Since ME3 is currently out of reach, I find myself considering two games that I wanted to get in the past but didn't get around to. Rage and Just cause 2. Still thinking about it.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
I've pre-ordered Jagged Alliance: Back in Action. I'd prefer it were traditional turn based, but the combat mission/frozen synapse model works well too.

erttheking said:
Since ME3 is currently out of reach, I find myself considering two games that I wanted to get in the past but didn't get around to. Rage and Just cause 2. Still thinking about it.
Go for it with Just Cause 2, it is good dumb fun. I haven't played RAGE but Just Cause 2 is soooo cheap it'd be a crime to not buy it.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
octafish said:
I've pre-ordered Jagged Alliance: Back in Action. I'd prefer it were traditional turn based, but the combat mission/frozen synapse model works well too.

erttheking said:
Go for it with Just Cause 2, it is good dumb fun. I haven't played RAGE but Just Cause 2 is soooo cheap it'd be a crime to not buy it.
They got it at gamestop? I only ask because last time I checked I couldn't find it.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
erttheking said:
snip
They got it at gamestop? I only ask because last time I checked I couldn't find it.
Ahhhh console... It's cheap on Steam if that helps...

android88

Jul 21, 2011
Soul Calibur 5 will be the first one I'll get, but because that's technically a roster update and not a new game, I'm going to say Asura's Wrath. Played the demo and quite like the Heavy Rain anime feel to it.

sb666

Fake Best
Apr 5, 2010
Country
Australia
Well i brought two games at the same time they were Enternal Sonata and the Icewind Dale collection.

keideki

Sep 10, 2008
For me it will most likely be Soul Caliber 5. I skipped 3 and 4, and I think I am ready for a few fighting game.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
octafish said:
erttheking said:
snip
Ahhhh console... It's cheap on Steam if that helps...
Oh...no not really, sorry but I'm a 360 guy

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Considering the fact that I played and enjoyed the demo of it this weekend, I preordered Final Fantasy XIII-2, the Collector's Edition in fact. (I also liked the first XIII game, sue me)

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
First game(s) I have bought this year are both Two Worlds games. I played the demo of the first, fell in complete love with it and have purchased them both on eBay and eagerly await their arrival :D

UrieHusky

Sep 16, 2011
I haven't bought anything yet. But first I'm getting Syndicate, then Kingdoms of Amular. Other that I really don't have any plans for buying games this year o.o

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
The Darkness 2 in a couple of weeks. Cannot wait. Will probably be ME3 after that.