Funniest/Best Gamertag/online name you have ever seen.

Lazy Lemon

Mar 24, 2008
A (online) friend on Socom had an assortment of hilariously random names over the course of the time I played with him. The best was something along the lines of I_Sell_Ointment. He was a bit of a nutter.

TheTemby

May 29, 2008
In wow i was doing a lvl 19 Wsg as horde and came across 2 gnome mages that looks exactly the game exept for one thing, one of them had Red Hair and was named "Strawberry" and one with Blue Hair named "Blueberry", everyone was laughing too hard to relise how much they were kicking our arse

Vumsy

May 28, 2008
There were a great name that popped up online once.

"Vumsy got killed by: gaming addiction and sugar OD."

It was as if it were a sign from above, so I considered cutting down on games and soda... For about five minutes.

Jobz

May 5, 2008
Not really a gamer tag, there's a guild on the Bleeding Hollow realm of WoW called "I Could Set The Building On Fire". That had me and my friends in hysterics for days. Anyone who doesn't get it, watch Office Space.

mjhhiv

Jun 22, 2008
Jobz post=9.54275.678015 said:
Not really a gamer tag, there's a guild on the Bleeding Hollow realm of WoW called "I Could Set The Building On Fire". That had me and my friends in hysterics for days. Anyone who doesn't get it, watch Office Space.
Such a great movie...

FURY_007

Jun 8, 2008
lmao i love this thread, one time i saw a guy named RagingBoner, i was laughing pretty hard at that, one that i used was TitsMcgee on CS:S for a while, it was pretty funny becasue someone would be like hey TITSMCGEE! and everyone would burst out laughing

hmmm...some other funny ones..... i cant think of any at the moment

Jobz

May 5, 2008
mjhhiv post=9.54275.678045 said:
Jobz post=9.54275.678015 said:
Such a great movie...
Yes it was. I love your avatar by the way. Freeman > Chief.

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
Campin'Carl on Halo pc

and sometimes I use Teh Bawts when I feel like making people think I aimbot.
If you're good at sniping/pistol, change your name to something like "AIMBOTS" and see how many noobs think you're hacking

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Kwil post=9.54275.388561 said:
I saw a guy in TF2 going by "The Radio Star".. it was kind of cute because the guy obviously had no mic.

It got really funny when one of the other guys switched their name to "Video".
And now that song is stuck in my head >_<

AsdaCoke

Aug 30, 2008
I was on my mates PS3, and we saw this random with "putmyknobinyourgob". We were laughing for ages. Thats the funniest I've seen so far.

Theo Samaritan

Jul 16, 2008
Fraggle.

He was a bit loud mouthed and when he insulted myself I pointed out it was a bit funny hearing insults from a cave dwelling muppet. He shut up then.

Shadowtek

Jul 30, 2008
"That Again"...it was pretty funny, also "puphindamajikdragin"... (puffin the magic dragon) was a pretty good one to. (BTW, they were on HL2)