Funny events in anti-woke world

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
I saw one dipshit on twitter saying that you can easily duplicate chick fil a at home so you should boycott them... And just buy their sauce online.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008

If you remember, cop city is the plan by Atlanta to cut down a forest to make a fake city for cops to train in urban warfare against civilians. They've already killed unarmed protesters, and now they're arresting bail funds and people putting out flyers. It looks like they're going to hit the bail fund with RICO suits on bogus charges.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I saw one dipshit on twitter saying that you can easily duplicate chick fil a at home so you should boycott them... And just buy their sauce online.
As a person whose has never had Chik Fil A, I cannot understand why you would need to replicate it

I have no need to replicate any fast food from Subway to KFC to GYG. And I like GYG

Reactions: Dalisclock

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
For context, one of the other things in the headlines right now is the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, who among their schticks have done parodies of the Catholic mass except the chalice they share is filled with fake semen.
Oh man, you reminded me of these guys. While it gave me a laugh, it reminded me.of stupid trolling

So, its a wash

Reactions: Dalisclock

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Wanna bet the secret is actually just monosodium glutamate aka MSG?
Oh, that's true, that's not a secret. But it's also not going to be part of an imitation Chick-Fil-A recipe you find online. Those are just going to tell you to brine in pickle juice.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
https://kotaku.com/tears-of-the-kingdom-link-fox-news-trans-nonbinary-gay-1850502197

In an article posted by Fox Business on May 31, writer Jon Brown seems to have discovered that Link is seen by many—including his own creators—as a relatively gender-neutral hero who anyone can relate to. The article links to a few stories about this topic, including this excellent one from Gizmodo, and seems surprised that an article like this exists alongside the site’s other Zelda stories.

Then we, inevitably, get to the point where the Fox writer calls The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom a “children’s game” and suggests that outlets like PBS are trying “to make a children’s video game about gender identity.” Which would be a very bad thing, apparently. Don’t you know, kids might accidentally read an article about the game and…turn gay? Trans? Whichever is the worst thing right now in the right-wing outrage machine.

The article then decides to include a tweet from the awful propagandist Libs of TikTok and yell about The Sims 4 including chest binders and top-surgery scars. Again, Fox Business seems to think that all video games are designed and sold exclusively for children. And kids can’t be exposed to real-world concepts like gender, sex, trans people, scars, or anything like that!

Reactions: BrawlMan

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland

Can someone try to explain the logic behind this? My brain hurts trying to.
What's hard to understand ? They don't serve trans. They only serve lesbians, gays, bi, trans and queer.