Funny events in anti-woke world

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Which is stupid and weird, because none of these dumbasses complain about Claire's new (one of her beta outfits from RE 1.5) costume being the default. As for Ada, at least she gets her Chinese dress and her RE2 cocktail dress as unlockable costumes. The Chinese dress is altered to not be as skimpy as the original. These fan boys are really stupid. None of y'all complained about her costume in RE6. Ada showed less skin, and is practically dressed.

Last edited:

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
There's a recent Current👀-u-kno-the-1-👀Events "debate" fox decided to host between Cornell West and Alan fckin Derschowitz (yes the lawyer who got Epstein -and others- off with that infamous insane sweetheart deal the first time and still appears on Alex Jones show regularly to talk hollow bollocks) am not linking here cause nobody needs to see that unproductive noisy shite
-
but is worth noting Dershyboi's single tactic was a way dumber version of the tiresome classic "think of the children!" line...like not only repeating almost verbatim that phrase, but going the extra mile by literally just saying "children" far more in far shorter spaces of time they start seeming to overlap in my audio memory. And look, even ignoring the actual genocidal angle he was trying to defend, even dismissing the obvious openness with how he explained only one group of children counted in the conflict....he is the last kunting turd anyone on this rock wants to be heard talking about children's fucking safety!

Anyway, don't watch the interview. Saw it yesterday and was a useless mess. Alan must've got himself some spicy Fox exec blackmail material to keep being given air time over there.

So in today's "WAT?!" we have this:

WAT?!
somebody needs to put a tail on that guy. maybe permanently. just an all round the clock surveillance on the greasy weasel would be good. tho got a growing list of others who could do with the same too, for all our peace of minds.

also, might be going crazy but Santos is emanating more 'Tim Curry villain from The Shadow 1994 film' vibes as time goes on.

Last edited:

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
There's a recent Current👀-u-kno-the-1-👀Events "debate" fox decided to host between Cornell West and Alan fckin Derschowitz (yes the lawyer who got Epstein -and others- off with that infamous insane sweetheart deal the first time and still appears on Alex Jones show regularly to talk hollow bollocks) am not linking here cause nobody needs to see that unproductive noisy shite
-
but is worth noting Dershyboi's single tactic was a way dumber version of the tiresome classic "think of the children!" line...like not only repeating almost verbatim that phrase, but going the extra mile by literally just saying "children" far more in far shorter spaces of time they start seeming to overlap in my audio memory. And look, even ignoring the actual genocidal angle he was trying to defend, even dismissing the obvious openness with how he explained only one group of children counted in the conflict....he is the last kunting turd anyone on this rock wants to be heard talking about children's fucking safety!
Did that Dershyboi get invited as a practical joke perhaps? Because the one who protected Epstein being invited to let us remember to ''think of the children!'' is a deeply hilarious parody.

That said given his Ukraine stance it can certainly be said Cornell does indeed not think of the children. Otherwise he'd not spread propaganda of a genocidal regime butchering its neighbors(including children) for the glory of empire.

Both sides of the debate are clowns who lost all credibility.

Reactions: BrawlMan

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
Long-time Far-right french Canadian influencer's wife gone missing since July, and the guy can't stop talking bout it like the most guilty creep alive - it's kinda astonishing how bold it is in comparison to all the police interrogation vids I seen of guys trying to sound innocent in the face of overwhelming evidence. Also has a horrid history against women including trying to groom and lure a vulnerable teen girl with the mental faculties of an 11 year old into pregnancy so he can get into America. Is just all round disturbing stuff not uncommon in those particular circles.

Last edited:

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
Funny event in anti woke world? How about the Polish Piss party losing its majority and thus being unable to set up a dictatorship, and possibly not even getting to be into the new government.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Funny event in anti woke world? How about the Polish Piss party losing its majority and thus being unable to set up a dictatorship, and possibly not even getting to be into the new government.
It is indeed quite promising to see one of the countries that has flirted with authoritarianism retreating somewhat. I see Donald Tusk is already proclaiming victory, somewhat prematurely.

But remember that as the single largest party, PiS may still get the first whack at forming a coalition, if the President allows them. Have to hope none of the opposition parties decide to go the Liberal Democrat route and prop up the PiS in exchange for the faintest whif of illusory power.

MrCalavera

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
Country
Poland
It is indeed quite promising to see one of the countries that has flirted with authoritarianism retreating somewhat. I see Donald Tusk is already proclaiming victory, somewhat prematurely.

But remember that as the single largest party, PiS may still get the first whack at forming a coalition, if the President allows them. Have to hope none of the opposition parties decide to go the Liberal Democrat route and prop up the PiS in exchange for the faintest whif of illusory power.
They won't form anything with anyone. The other, even more fascist party declared thry're not interested before getting the worst result of everyone that passed the bar.
Worst they can do is delay formation of the goverment until later this year.

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
It's almost inconceivable.

PiS's behaviour has been to systematically and disadvantage other parties in elections through media controls and rigging governmental systems. No sane electoral party could dare, because giving PiS more time in power merely invites their own impotence. The best thing they can do is take power with anyone else, and if they agree on anything, to disassemble all the machinery PiS installed to control the state to the benefit of PiS.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
Oh hey, it seems the far right be hating on something for very dubious reasons again. That's fun.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Oh hey, it seems the far right be hating on something for very dubious reasons again. That's fun.
They're about slightly over a dozen videos of these idiots. The most they get is about a few thousand views. I ignore them. The show's already getting a second season you morons. Not much you can do to stop it.

Last edited:

Adeptus

Oct 12, 2023
Country
Poland
In the light of previous posts, I want to declare that I am PiS supporter. Yes, we exist.

Adeptus

Oct 12, 2023
Country
Poland
Because I support many of their politics. And because alternative (KO) is so much worse. Especially when I see with how much aggresion, contempt and dehumanization zealous opponents of PiS treat anyone who is not sharing their hate (and even more when they hypocritically claim that this is PiS who "spread hate and divides people") and how much tof their opinions are based on pure misinformation.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
Because I support many of their politics. And because alternative (KO) is so much worse. Especially when I see with how much aggresion, contempt and dehumanization zealous opponents of PiS treat anyone who is not sharing their hate (and even more when they hypocritically claim that this is PiS who "spread hate and divides people") and how much tof their opinions are based on pure misinformation.
For what its worth PIS policies aren't all bad. Their social spending is apparently quite generous even if probably more intended as bribes that will be stopped the moment they gained the system enough to stop needing them. And they're anti Russian as they should be even if it likely stems more from a ''Poland isn't yours to conquer'' sentiment.

As for whether they're worse than the alternative. I don't know enough of KO to completely dismiss that but since one party wants to curtail and chain up, if not outright get rid of democracy and the other doesn't I struggle to imagine it.

Adeptus

Oct 12, 2023
Country
Poland
For what its worth PIS policies aren't all bad. Their social spending is apparently quite generous even if probably more intended as bribes that will be stopped the moment they gained the system enough to stop needing them. And they're anti Russian as they should be even if it likely stems more from a ''Poland isn't yours to conquer'' sentiment.

As for whether they're worse than the alternative. I don't know enough of KO to completely dismiss that but since one party wants to curtail and chain up, if not outright get rid of democracy and the other doesn't I struggle to imagine it.
"Their social spending is apparently quite generous even if probably more intended as bribes that will be stopped the moment they gained the system enough to stop needing them"
Sorry, but this is Your pure speculation.

"I don't know enough of KO to completely dismiss that but since one party wants to curtail and chain up, if not outright get rid of democracy and the other doesn't I struggle to imagine it"
This is very subjective concept and depends very much on how You define "democracy" (and yes, how You define it, is quite subjective - many actions of PiS considered antidemocratic by its opponents I consider obviously pro-democratic). Can You claim what PiS actions You exactly consider as "curtailing and chainig up" democracy? (Although to be honest I must admit that I am myself sceptical towards democracy - or any other system - as some deity-like absolut which can be never questioned, and even if PiS would be really departing from the Only One True and Acceptable System of Europen Liberal Democracy it is not reason in itself to consider it pure evil from my POV).
E.g. I find it ricidulous that when PiS tries to enforce at least a bit of democratic control over the judges (e.g. before PiS reforms judges in Poland where nominated by the body which consisted mostly of... judges elected solely by other judges, which was unique on the global scale), it is considered "undemocratic".

And for me KO/PO, which lobibied the (not very democratic) EU authorities to suspend the payment of funds due to Poland (very often using outright lies like these about "LGBT Free zones"), hoping that it will cause economical crisis and problems for Polish democratically elected goverment, is definitely antidemocratic. And what's more important, anti Polish. Or when PO was unoficially supporting people who were beating, spitting up and harrasing people who in 2010 were praying and demonstrating next to presidential palace. Or when minister ordered to set fire under the booth next to Russian Embassy during right-wing patriotic march as a provocation. Or when important member of the PO declared that "as long as You are with us, no judge will find you guilty!". Or when Donald Tusk was openly questioning results of elections, telling that "they were really won by Trzaskowski! (KO presidential candidate)". Or when MPs from PO were blocking the hall of parliament by force to prevent the proceedings. Or when during time when President was from PiS (Kaczyński), but PO have majority in parliament, they were harassing president and trying to force him to not use his constitutional competences. Or when Tusk as prime minister sent secret service to newspaper editorial office to take by force materials copmormising his party...

Altough thank You very much for Your approach. Most of my interactions with anti-PiS people looks more like "Shut up fascist whore, if you don;t think that Kaczyński is worse than Hitler, you are brainwashed imbecile, probably pathological drunkard who buys booze from the social benefits".

Last edited: