Funny events in anti-woke world

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
What like when you force a person to be in a position that doesn't suit them solely based on skin tone, you get Scarlet Johansson in Ghost of the Shell?
didn't the creator of Ghost In the Shell come out and defend her casting.

That's normal standard procedure. Funny how it's only really brought up now
Nah It was name recognition with Scarlet Johansson.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

Nah man you don't need a college degree to do dropshipping, be a Kim Kardashian Youtuber/TikToker/Facebook Goon instead.

As someone with a college degree(Got mine!!!), get a college degree. And try to project what will be popular 4 years from now, and start there. STEM or business or medical degrees > Everyone else unless you want a master's degree to go aside from the bachelor's degree.

We will always need engineers of all types, computer science is a bit oversaturated unless you can do AI/machine learning. IT too. Be willing to move cities, etc. I generally started in community college, that's an option too, and a good one.

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
You can literally interpret the bill as saying "hi" to a kid is a felony...

I'm not defending the other bill, just saying it doesn't make saying a pronoun a felony.
Yeah?
Use your words to explain to us how saying hi is luring or enticing. Go.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
didn't the creator of Ghost In the Shell come out and defend her casting.
It's Hollywood. They're going to lie and make up stuff for a few quick bucks

Nah It was name recognition with Scarlet Johansson.
I.e. it had nothing to do with talent or what they role actually required

Say, who were the people in Hollywood that would have name recognition? And as a percentage, how many had white skin?

When you use the term 'name recognition', you are just following Hollywood rhetoric about how white people sell better than others. They are the ones deliberately limiting the definition of 'name recognition' to mostly whites

Reactions: BrawlMan

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Squeaky-nasal talentless failed screnwriter billionaire who never has and never will work a day in their life is trying to convince us grubby peasants that having a retirement age is for losers WORK WILL SET YOU FREE.

how anyone working full-time for a living still thinks this snivelling tapeworm's on their side is a fucking tragedy more than mystery.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Please tell me exactly what constitutes "support", then.
It literally says in the bill what it is. Of course, you can interpret that as being examples vs everything that encompasses support. However, the child luring bill is more vague than that.

Nah man you don't need a college degree to do dropshipping, be a Kim Kardashian Youtuber/TikToker/Facebook Goon instead.

As someone with a college degree(Got mine!!!), get a college degree. And try to project what will be popular 4 years from now, and start there. STEM or business or medical degrees > Everyone else unless you want a master's degree to go aside from the bachelor's degree.

We will always need engineers of all types, computer science is a bit oversaturated unless you can do AI/machine learning. IT too. Be willing to move cities, etc. I generally started in community college, that's an option too, and a good one.
I would say don't go into massive debt to get a degree. Going to a community college to get an associates or just taking different classes to feel out what you want to do is really cheap. Then, you can transfer to a more known school to get your bachelors if you want. Learning trades is also a great option.

Yeah?
Use your words to explain to us how saying hi is luring or enticing. Go.
How is it not? You are at least enticing a conversation (if just small talk / passing greetings) and if a kid walks up to your car or building from just saying hi, based on the vagueness of the bill, how wouldn't that be luring?