Funny events in anti-woke world

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Candace Owens is up at 2am being very Not Mad that a private testing site doesn't want to test her denialist ass

She missed a speaking engagement two days ago due to a "sudden illness" but denied it was covid. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Well, aren't all those dead conservative radio-show hosts going to be relieved to know that the pandemic is fake? Whew!

Shit's gonna be whack this month. Brace yourselves for extra patriotic crazy. 🙄

Someone should probably tell them they already bagged Bin Laden years ago though.
"The terrorists want to destroy our freedoms! If we destroy our freedoms first, WE WIN!"

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Well, aren't all those dead conservative radio-show hosts going to be relieved to know that the pandemic is fake? Whew!

"The terrorists want to destroy our freedoms! If we destroy our freedoms first, WE WIN!"
Those conservative radio hosts are fake news. They were really AnTiFa crisis actors pretending to be conservative radio hosts which faked their deaths in order to make everyone think Covid is real. It's all a plot by big mask to sell masks.

And they have to destroy the freedom in order to save it....from the freedom haters!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Someone should probably tell them they already bagged Bin Laden years ago though.
My God you are all stupid! I swear if they come with some stupid theory about how it wasn't bin laden, and Obama faked the whole thing, I want somebody just to please shoot this fucker and cap him in the head. Crown this idiot.

Last edited:

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Candace Owens is up at 2am being very Not Mad that a private testing site doesn't want to test her denialist ass
As much as it pains me to say, they should have given Owens the test. I get their frustration with some nincompoop who rubbishes what they are working so hard for jetting in and expecting treatment, but they should have just done it, mostly for the reasons Owens points out. Just bill her - maybe a lot more than normal to make up for losses they may have incurred if they have been doing philanthropic testing / vaccinating.

Of course, because Candace Owens appears to be a long way from being the brightest spark, she's also sunk a big chunk of her own argument: if covid-19 is a fake pandemic no-one is scared of, why is she even asking to be tested? Why is she implicitly arguing she would not go around in public if she got a positive test for a fake infectious disease? Clearly, in fact, Candace Owens does think covid-19 is a problem.

Secondly, the clinic cannot stop Candace Owens walking around Aspen irrespective of the test. This is a bizarre little attempt to shift responsibility: if Candace Owens thinks she might have an infectious disease, it is on Candace Owens to exercise some personal and civic responsibility and to not wander around in public.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
I don't think it's possible to hate Candace Owens as much as she hates herself.
I honestly don't think she does. She's entirely sold out to earn bank via the right wing grifter gravy train, but I think that's just a job for her. She probably believes that she'll make enough money to be considered "accepted" at the end of it all.

umatbro

Feb 18, 2021
Country
Australia (Not Yahtzee's homeland)

I remember people on /r/the_donald urging people not to go to Congress on January 6 because of some false flag.

Isn't that a sort of scorched earth strategy?

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
My God you are all stupid! I swear if they come with some stupid theory about how it wasn't bin laden, and Obama faked the whole thing, I want somebody just to please shoot this fucker and cap him in the head. Crown this idiot.
I'm pretty sure that theory was going around at the time he was killed and it just faded away because apparently even the dumbest rightees couldn't be riled up by it. I really don't want to go googling for it because digging around in the crazy trash is hard on your sanity after a while.

I also know it's complete bullshit because I was on the ship they dumped him off of after they killed him and while I didn't see the body, they also locked down the hanger bays so nobody could go in there who didn't have a damn good reason and shut down outgoing comms, which never fucking happened at any other time I was on that ship, unless the conspiracy is just THAT GOOD.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020

She missed a speaking engagement two days ago due to a "sudden illness" but denied it was covid. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
So just to be clear, you're here celebrating Candace Owens not getting to be tested due to her political positioning and presumably other people too many of whom will be unvaccinated and won't be willing to wear masks etc?

I may be missing something here but aren't these the exact kind of people you'd want to actually get tested because they're the biggest risk of keeping the thing spreading?

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
You're missing everything. She decided that one (private) testing facility not taking her immediately was "proof" that the entire pandemic is fake.
Freedom of Association only counts when it's a gay cake or something like that. Totally doesn't count when a dipshit wants a covid test for a pandemic she loudly insists isn't real

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
I don't think it's possible to hate Candace Owens as much as she hates herself.
Hey, if you can make your self hate marketable, it's a fast track to riches and clout in this country. At least till your party decides to ditch you for the hot new self hater.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Freedom of Association only counts when it's a gay cake or something like that. Totally doesn't count when a dipshit wants a covid test for a pandemic she loudly insists isn't real
Yeh issue is though by the sound of it rapid testing services are outsourced to said private company and it's the only one in the area ha offers the rapid testing.
Also I think the baker refusing the cake thing was a bad move but there's a lot more to the story which goes into lets just say areas where said bakers was willing to make the cake just not add specific lettering rather than refusing the order outright.

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
The Sweet Irony.​
Live by trickle down economics, Die by trickle down economics.

Also I think the baker refusing the cake thing was a bad move but there's a lot more to the story which goes into lets just say areas where said bakers was willing to make the cake just not add specific lettering rather than refusing the order outright.
Nice apologetics, now explain away the pizza place that got loads of conservative sympathy bux because they said they would never cater a gay wedding (never mind that they were never asked to.).

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
I have finally found something that pisses off the free market, US government, and Chinese government simultaneously, I am going to join the lying down movement. Take that Jeff Bezos, and Joe Biden, and the Republican party, and of course the CCP.

Positives include not doing anything, helping climate change by living frugality, not having a child thus helping with climate change, and not boosting capitalism. Plus for you liberals out there, the US can just immigrate skilled workers to the US as they do with Indian tech workers, there's not enough supply for analyst jobs anyways.

It's already working I have not bought full-priced video games for weeks, and 99% of my consumption is online anyways. It's a mostly humble bundle, and Patreon, and a few streaming shows. And I am thinking about getting rid of some of those as well

Can't do a free market as well if people are lazy.

Of course, I will still vote in the primaries, midterms, and general elections, but not in the local elections lol.