Funny events in anti-woke world

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
To give The Quartering just the teenie weeniest bit of slack, he couldn't change or "hate less" even if he wanted to. Maybe some part of him would want to give up the hate, but he knows he's cultivated an audience that not only pays him for his hate, they'll turn on him like rabid fucking dogs if they even get a sniff of him potentially turning his back on the anti-SJW grift. It's pretty much the situation that the entire republican party finds itself in. They spent years whipping their audience into this horrifying monster to gain fame, notoriety, and wealth, but now the monster has become too big for them to control or escape from.
Yep. It's hard to get a new audience having been known for a strong position. You're likely to lose your current audience, and chances are you've alienated a lot of people outside them. But it can be done.

Alternatively, go get a new job.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

It's increasingly insulting to the intellect to hear ppl claim any publicised violent act or event is just antifa/CIA/FBI false flag when these bubble-wrapped tapeworms do nothing but indulge in violent rhetoric...like all the fucking time! It's literally one of their main defining traits!

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
You know what's a funny event in the anti woke world?

That a new Star Wars game gets announced and that despite the trailer only lasting a few seconds and telling us nothing, the alt right immediately goes ''SJW! I SEE AN SJW! THE GAME IS GONNA BE WOKE! REEEEEEE!!!!!!''

It sounds paranoid and more than a little undignified.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
It sounds paranoid and more than a little very undignified.
Fixed.

That a new Star Wars game gets announced and that despite the trailer only lasting a few seconds and telling us nothing, the alt right immediately goes ''SJW! I SEE AN SJW! THE GAME IS GONNA BE WOKE! REEEEEEE!!!!!!''
Which goes to show they look for anything to be angry about to justify their own misery, and the fact they can't get laid.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
To give The Quartering just the teenie weeniest bit of slack, he couldn't change or "hate less" even if he wanted to. Maybe some part of him would want to give up the hate, but he knows he's cultivated an audience that not only pays him for his hate, they'll turn on him like rabid fucking dogs if they even get a sniff of him potentially turning his back on the anti-SJW grift. It's pretty much the situation that the entire republican party finds itself in. They spent years whipping their audience into this horrifying monster to gain fame, notoriety, and wealth, but now the monster has become too big for them to control or escape from.
Yep. It's hard to get a new audience having been known for a strong position. You're likely to lose your current audience, and chances are you've alienated a lot of people outside them. But it can be done.

Alternatively, go get a new job.
Quart has no one to blame, but himself for the hell he created for himself. I am giving him no slack. Biatch knew what the fuck he was doing; too busy seeing dollar signs and his own inflated ego to care. Dude is going to fuck himself up from stress before he gets to old age. If he gets there.

Last edited:

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
Quart has no one to blame, but himself for the hell he created for himself. I am giving him no slack. Biatch what the fuck he was doing; too busy seeing dollar signs and his own inflated ego to care. Dude is can fuck himself up from stress before he gets to old age. If he gets there.
Whether he's a true believer or a grifter, he's a piece of shit regardless.

Reactions: BrawlMan

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
It's increasingly insulting to the intellect to hear ppl claim any publicised violent act or event is just antifa/CIA/FBI false flag when these bubble-wrapped tapeworms do nothing but indulge in violent rhetoric...like all the fucking time! It's literally one of their main defining traits!
And even then you'll hear "But the right exiles their crazies, the left doesn't!"

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Quart has no one to blame, but himself for the hell he created for himself. I am giving him no slack. Biatch knew what the fuck he was doing; too busy seeing dollar signs and his own inflated ego to care. Dude is going to fuck himself up from stress before he gets to old age. If he gets there.
Definitely, he made his bed. But seeing that he made a video about hating less immediately followed by one hating on "SJW's" shows that either he's tired of it - I mean, he is getting older and how long has he been at this for - or he actually feels like maybe toning it down a bit. Yet he can't. People like him, like Tim Pool, and just the entire republican party fed the crocodile for far too long and now it's too big to flush down the toilet. And the longer it goes on the harder it is for any of them to get out of it should they maybe feel like it. I think a few sorta kinda left the grift, like Shoe on Head and Chris Ray Gun, but they left right on the cusp before rightwing audiences got that januari 6th and covid conspiracy lunacy fuel.

Then there's people like Steven Crowder who are beyond any semblance of redemption, who get off on how fucking evil and vile they are and are proud of the monster they created.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Yet he can't. People like him, like Tim Pool, and just the entire republican party fed the crocodile for far too long and now it's too big to flush down the toilet.
Considering how quickly and how often Ashli Babbitt switches between "murdered martyr" and "Antifa double-agent" according to what narrative Trump supporters want to push, it's really hard to blame these guys. Fall out of lockstep with the Status Quo Warriors for even an instant and expect to get a bayonet in your back.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Definitely, he made his bed. But seeing that he made a video about hating less immediately followed by one hating on "SJW's" shows that either he's tired of it - I mean, he is getting older and how long has he been at this for - or he actually feels like maybe toning it down a bit.
He's been doing this since at least 2012. It was the first time I had ever heard of the fucker.

Yet he can't
Sucks to be him.

Then there's people like Steven Crowder who are beyond any semblance of redemption, who get off on how fucking evil and vile they are and are proud of the monster they created.
And they can all go hell where Shishio, Mundus, Satan, and Alarune will be waiting for them.

Casual Shinji

Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Considering how quickly and how often Ashli Babbitt switches between "murdered martyr" and "Antifa double-agent" according to what narrative Trump supporters want to push, it's really hard to blame these guys. Fall out of lockstep with the Status Quo Warriors for even an instant and expect to get a bayonet in your back.
Oh yeah, wasn't she supposed to be their George Floyd, whatever happened with that? Because I seem to remember her name really getting pushed a few months back or so by the Right, but then it just kinda vanished. I think it's when Trump spoke favorably of her in an interview.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Oh yeah, wasn't she supposed to be their George Floyd, whatever happened with that? Because I seem to remember her name really getting pushed a few months back or so by the Right, but then it just kinda vanished. I think it's when Trump spoke favorably of her in an interview.
Being as hopelessly on Twitter as I am, the argument seems to be that she was an unarmed protester ruthlessly murdered with zero warning while basically not doing anything illegal and everybody who made the peaceful, rambunctious protestors look bad was an FBI plant

Casual Shinji

Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Being as hopelessly on Twitter as I am, the argument seems to be that she was an unarmed protester ruthlessly murdered with zero warning while basically not doing anything illegal and everybody who made the peaceful, rambunctious protestors look bad was an FBI plant
I am SO glad I've never been on twitter. I feel like a freaking unicorn.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

The thread continues to go into a fairly predictable eventuality about the fate of the animals she is keeping, including pictures and content warnings, so if anyone is wanting that kind of elaboration, it is a click away. Not gonna post here as is not a heartwarming pleasantry, and probably at the limit of links this site allows too - just to maintain a defensive sense of moral dubiousness.

Reactions: BrawlMan

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
I am SO glad I've never been on twitter. I feel like a freaking unicorn.
As you should, but as Deviantart taught me, no corner of the internet is off limits to encounter them. Seriously, as bad as you might think Houseman and Dwarvenhobble are, they're nuanced moderate pussy cats compared to the outright cultists I've talked to.

Casual Shinji

Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
As you should, but as Deviantart taught me, no corner of the internet is off limits to encounter them. Seriously, as bad as you might think Houseman and Dwarvenhobble are, they're nuanced moderate pussy cats compared to the outright cultists I've talked to.
Good thing I left DeviantArt back in 2015 then.

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
The thread continues to go into a fairly predictable eventuality about the fate of the animals she is keeping, including pictures and content warnings, so if anyone is wanting that kind of elaboration, it is a click away. Not gonna post here as is not a heartwarming pleasantry, and probably at the limit of links this site allows too - just to maintain a defensive sense of moral dubiousness.
40k/month, 18k/month... Fuck me.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde