Funny events in anti-woke world

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Except this didn't happen. What happened was someone started changing in communal, non-gender-segregated area, and then complained when people were close to them. The people about whom they complained were not in any improper place.
In the first case yes you're right in the 2nd case I posted no

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
I swear, when did TERFs become woke?
When they were the ones years ago pushing the whole "protect women" and "Women are oppressed so we need to hide the anime tities" stuff. They were side by side with the woke lot for "Teach men not to rape don't teach women to defend themselves or ask them to carry the tool to do so" and of course the "Why don't we institute a curfew for men to keep all women safe at night" Probably plenty of them in #Killallmen. You're forgetting the RF part of the acronym and thinking they spend their entire time on the TE part.

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
Resist pointing out an equivalent to put things in context?
It's called Whataboutism, fucker.

I can imagine you as a kid.
"MOOOM, I know I tripped that girl, but that boy over there peed in the sink, so what I did doesn't count!"

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
It's called Whataboutism, fucker.

I can imagine you as a kid.
"MOOOM, I know I tripped that girl, but that boy over there peed in the sink, so what I did doesn't count!"
When your constant argument is it's a thing that happens only on one side you don't get to be upset when I bring up it happening on the other side. It's not whataboutism when it's pointing out how you presentation of things isn't the full view of things.

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
Please do not insult other users
When your constant argument is it's a thing that happens only on one side
I don't recall any leftists proclaiming Trump to be the savior of America and boss of the planet. Do you?

you don't get to be upset when I bring up it happening on the other side. It's not whataboutism when it's pointing out how you presentation of things isn't the full view of things.
I do when you can't even acknowledge it without sayig "But the left did THIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSS..." like a little kid trying to deflect blame. I swear, the kids I clean up after at work are more mature than you, and these are kids that occasionally can't hit the toilet.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
I don't recall any leftists proclaiming Trump to be the savior of America and boss of the planet. Do you?
No just that he's the Devil incarnate and would start WW3 and lead to the earth being destroyed if he got in office

I do when you can't even acknowledge it without sayig "But the left did THIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSS..." like a little kid trying to deflect blame. I swear, the kids I clean up after at work are more mature than you, and these are kids that occasionally can't hit the toilet.
Except your argument pretty much is trying to present crazy right wingers and pretend the Left hasn't seemingly gone more crazy and getting more annoyed people won't see the right as uniquely bad in having crazy people.

Seriously how many people pay attention to Q-Anon in reality vs how many follow them to watch the crazy play out?

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
Except your argument pretty much is trying to present crazy right wingers and pretend the Left hasn't seemingly gone more crazy and getting more annoyed people won't see the right as uniquely bad in having crazy people.
Ah, so that's the source of anger. I won't lockstep with your "But the left is WOOOOOOOORSE" notion. Get bent, it's not the left shitting on me for being vaccinated.

Also, you've seen me post in the Woke World thread. Don't hand me that,.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Ah, so that's the source of anger. I won't lockstep with your "But the left is WOOOOOOOORSE" notion. Get bent, it's not the left shitting on me for being vaccinated.

Also, you've seen me post in the Woke World thread. Don't hand me that,.
No but the Left certain has fallen from quite a high place and is trying to pretend it's still up there over the years.

BTW the right isn't shitting on me for being vaccinated. It's not happened.

Dude you got caught out by a weird troll account, it happens. Accept it and laugh about it. You really didn't need to keep trying to justify the account as being real because others believe equally silly stuff.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Oh you don't think so?
No cause choice means others can do the thing.

Go google "Viral Load" and check out what the Conservatives are saying....
Does
Gets massive amount of medical information and published studies on viral load counting etc.
That's the problem with telling me to google it, each persons results will be somewhat personalised.
For some reason google must have determined the conservative ranting stuff about whatever interpretation of Viral Load is being used by them is what you're looking for according to google. In my case it's determined I want the scientific studies and info.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Have you looked out the window lately?
So Trump controls the weather at present (Country is in the middle of a storm)?
Or Trump is to blame for China screwing up with Coronavirus?
Trump is to blame for WHO trusting China so much over others?

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
And another entry in the "things you never thought you'd see" department, conservative simping...FOR THE FREAKING TALIBAN.

Reactions: BrawlMan

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
No cause choice means others can do the thing.

Does
Gets massive amount of medical information and published studies on viral load counting etc.
That's the problem with telling me to google it, each persons results will be somewhat personalised.
For some reason google must have determined the conservative ranting stuff about whatever interpretation of Viral Load is being used by them is what you're looking for according to google. In my case it's determined I want the scientific studies and info.
Long story short, it was a statement from Milo Yianoppolous using viral load information to call this "A disease of the vaccinated" and "the vaccinated are the new lepers."

So Trump controls the weather at present (Country is in the middle of a storm)?
Or Trump is to blame for China screwing up with Coronavirus?
Trump is to blame for WHO trusting China so much over others?
No.

But he is to blame for saying "It's going away" not that long ago and saying summer heat will kill it.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Long story short, it was a statement from Milo Yianoppolous using viral load information to call this "A disease of the vaccinated" and "the vaccinated are the new lepers."
Milo is considered relevant still?

No.

But he is to blame for saying "It's going away" not that long ago and saying summer heat will kill it.
Well that was also a theorised hope by Scientists that the summer heat would dry up moisture patches and help kill it off if it wasn't so transmissible

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
And another entry in the "things you never thought you'd see" department, conservative simping...FOR THE FREAKING TALIBAN.
Oh, that's not new, Fuentes been doing that since august

Not surprising really, the American far right and fundamentalist muslims agree on many, many things.

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
When they were the ones years ago pushing the whole "protect women" and "Women are oppressed so we need to hide the anime tities" stuff.
When exactly did TERFs do that?

Like, the 80s lesbian feminist TERFs don't give a single, tiny shit what happens to straight women. As far as they're concerned, straight women are filthy little traitors who deserve everything they get and probably enjoy being raped anyway.

The mumsnet TERFs probably don't know what anime titties are because they're middle aged rich white women who think they've abolished gender by wearing jeans on the school run. They're just mad because they caught little Timmy or Tarquin or Mungo or whatever their awful child is called trying on a dress that one time.

The right-wing concern trolls certainly don't fucking care.

You're forgetting the RF part of the acronym and thinking they spend their entire time on the TE part.
Well, TERFs forgot that too, so it's pretty accurate.