Game Articles and Videos Thread

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
What I wanna know is, who amongst all the executive who were convince this was going to work, despite every sign pointing to it not working, still has a job? I'm go ing to assume all of them, but would be fun to be proven wrong.
The least they could do is give their inevitable quarterly bonuses to whoever they’re planning to let go of.

Reactions: meiam
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
Remember back in the earlier GT days when Geoff seemed like such a force for good in gaming publications and journalism? Guess those days are pretty much over. It’s legit kinda unsettling that with these mega events which obviously require hundreds of people to put together, dear Geoff is apparently the only person credited on paper for anything.

Gives the impression he’s either an alien who doesn’t require sleep or a fucking conman.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
"As cliche as the phrase 'It really makes you feel like Batman.' is, anyone who has played the games knows what it means."

I couldn't disagree more.

I made my first commentary video. The combat IS shallow. Excuse my slow speech.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
"As cliche as the phrase 'It really makes you feel like Batman.' is, anyone who has played the games knows what it means."

I couldn't disagree more.

I made my first commentary video. The combat IS shallow. Excuse my slow speech.

@Ezekiel, how have you been? We have not seen you in at least a year or two. Feels like it. I missed ya!

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
@Ezekiel, how have you been? We have not seen you in at least a year or two. Feels like it. I missed ya!
Fine. Just see no point in regularly posting here with the same five people all the time, the negativity (even the last time I was here, for the car obsession thread) and the site being likely on its deathbed anyway with Yahtzee gone now too.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Fine. Just see no point in regularly posting here with the same five people all the time, the negativity (even the last time I was here, for the car obsession thread) and the site being likely on its deathbed anyway with Yahtzee gone now too.
Understandable. It's why I go on Space Battles from time to time, when I'm not here. Glad to see you doing fine. Let me know if you need any brawler recommendations.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
How did Street Fighter Alpha 3 manage to fit on a single Game Boy Advance Cart? | MVG

This is amazing! I am passed up on this, but I am glad the port did well enough. Too bad the company who did the port got screwed out of royalties and went of business. WTF Capcom?!