Game Articles and Videos Thread

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

For those that have been craving a new F-Zero title...
I already know the reason. It boils down for the sake of "innovation". Not the smartest move and really dumb and prideful. So long as a game is good, innovation shouldn't matter. The closest we got to a modern F0 was back in 2017 with Fast RMX. It still is. The game even has the same announcer from the GC F0 games. The only other options are Wipeout Omega Collection and Redout 1&2.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker2

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
20 years ago, on this day, James Rolfe uploaded the first episode of The Angry Video Game Nerd (then still Angry Nintendo Nerd) on his website.

While I haven't really kept up, he was once one of my fave content creators. I still sometimes watch one of his old videos. Anyway, 20 years later, still around, still putting out videos, which is kind of impressive.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
20 years ago, on this day, James Rolfe uploaded the first episode of The Angry Video Game Nerd (then still Angry Nintendo Nerd) on his website.

While I haven't really kept up, he was once one of my fave content creators. I still sometimes watch one of his old videos. Anyway, 20 years later, still around, still putting out videos, which is kind of impressive.
Here is this most recent video from two weeks ago.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker2

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Redout 2 came out last summer! Why didn't anybody tell me?! The first game is not bad, but Wipeout Omega Collection spoiled me. This looks to be a great improvement! It's on sale at PSN or physically at Amazon.

I finally got this game today at a cheap $20 price from Amazon today. I will be installing a few!

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States

Blackwater and Valentine are the two best towns in the game, for both that quintessential western feel and accommodations. Also nabbed the toughest few gambling challenges in these two towns personally. Armadillo would take Valentine’s place if we’re talking about the first game though.