Game Articles and Videos Thread

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Oxenfree has a sequel?? This is...well, we shall see. But they got at least one garunteed interest as a customer! Not tried the After Party game yet, dunno why but it just doesn't seem as appealing a setup enough to gamble the money down.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
The game that keeps on giving.

So apparently, at the beginning of the game, there's a way to escape the Undead Asylum without killing the Asylum Demon, return to the Asylum where the floor is now collapsible, causing the still-living Asylum Demon to fall below into the room with the Stray Demon... who promptly kills the Asylum Demon. Is the Stray Demon a prisoner himself??? I've always wondered how he got into that relatively tiny room; apparently it was against his will...

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010

While somewhat rudimentary here, I like the idea of action adventure moving more towards dismemberment as a viable gameplay mechanic, during combat or otherwise.
Valkyria profile 2 has an entire crafting system built around dismembering specific limbs of enemy for reward.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Anyone remember this? I played it a couple of times with some friends, but never actually owned the game.