Game Articles and Videos Thread

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

Surprisingly this was just posted a few days back for a game more than two years old now.

As a footnote from the doc -

Doctor ER
Hey everyone. Sorry about the few moments I misspoke about Tuberculosis being a virus, it very much is a bacteria. That was a covid slip, as we were talking about it off camera and it has been the hot topic to say the least this last year.

Ahh yeah that’s better. Was wondering why he mentioned antibiotics if it was supposedly a virus.

Also,

Reactions: BrawlMan

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010

I really enjoy his take on the games, and his analysis of the criticisms the games seem to always get. And before anyone invariably tries to say he's just a bethesda fanboy or anything, which happens, he has repeatedly stated that Fallout NV is his favorite game of all time, and "the greatest game ever made", and directly attributes that game, and his playthroughs of it, to his rise in popularity as a YT content provider, to the point where he can now do it full time. He just finds a lot of the criticisms (that he goes over in detail in the videos) to be very poorly thought out, and in some cases, just flat out wrong, and contradictory when compared to other games, like NV.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
I wasn't really sure where to put this but Errant Signal's last video is pretty depressing. He has been playing games solely for the Skinner box during the pandemic and only seen people twice the entire time and they sat at different benches and masked outside (outside is perfectly safe). I definitely couldn't go through the entire year not seeing people, my one board gaming group never even went on hiatus and my other one just took like a month or so off, and I go to the bar every Friday since it opened up in Indiana.

Reactions: Gyrobot

Gyrobot

Ask Revachol/Renegades of Woke
May 13, 2020
I wasn't really sure where to put this but Errant Signal's last video is pretty depressing. He has been playing games solely for the Skinner box during the pandemic and only seen people twice the entire time and they sat at different benches and masked outside (outside is perfectly safe). I definitely couldn't go through the entire year not seeing people, my one board gaming group never even went on hiatus and my other one just took like a month or so off, and I go to the bar every Friday since it opened up in Indiana.

That is pretty much the story.of every geek right now. No more geek conventions for the community as the stress of an oppressive consumes you. I have been wondering why I repetitively play certain games and realize this is why.