Games are Banned. You may keep one...

TheMariner

Oct 20, 2009
Ooh, that would actually he a tough call between Golden Sun and Tales of Symphonia... Both for their story and gameplay. I suppose, ultimately, I'd have to go with Golden Sun because it was the first game I ever played that had
The antagonists from the first chapter who you were told by the elders of you village were out to destroy the world were actually going about saving the world. The only reason they set the plot in motion in the first place was that their village was literally going to fall off the face of the earth unless they lit the elemental lighthouses and returned the power of alchemy to the world.

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
Minecraft.
Nothing else needed.

Will keep me entertained for many years if necessary.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Nami nom noms said:
the original Perfect Dark? tbh I'd lose interest eventually regardless... so I'd have to get into some other medium, or even worse, take up another wholesome activity like sports!
You know what? that just might be my choice as well. Minecraft is a big contender, sure, but if I needed a shooter to get me by, it would probably have to be good ol' PD.

capcha: dining continuous.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
The World Ends With You. It's unlikely anyone else will have a DS, or pick this, but it's simply one of the best games ever made.

(Is emulation allowed as well, if it's for the game you chose?)

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Team Fortress 2. If it ever gets repetitive, different server with mods!

generalvash

May 17, 2011
Well, looks like I'm going to become some kind of criminal . . .

Remember remember the fifth of October,
The video game banishment plot
I know of no reason
Why this electronic treason
Should ever be forgot

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
willsham45 said:
You are allowed to KEEP ONE game you currently own and the equipment to play that said game. What are you keeping? And Why did you choose that?
What ? Without a doubt some sandbox crpg. Morrowind or Fallout 3.
Why #1 ? Setting. I equally love both Vvardenfell and devastated cities of America.
Why #2 ? Because this games are not only good, but also open to modification, and it gives almost infinite possibilities. :)

Quick choice... Morrowind.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
willsham45 said:
Right Computer games are banned. Any and all games played on any console, hand held, PC and online.

You are allowed to KEEP ONE game you currently own and the equipment to play that said game.

What are you keeping? And Why did you choose that?

...Think it might be worth adding Compilations are not allowed but games that just happen to have extra mini games attacked like some of the new Mario?s and the like are ok and DLC if you have it is also allowed.
well i assume you mean before i raise my rebel army and overthrow the bastards that did this, DA:O with al its DLC i could play that for months while hunting down those who must be purged......

FunctionZ

Jul 4, 2011
I have no idea really.

It would have to be a game that would take ages to complete seeing as it will be the last one left.

Unless you have something that can be modded in so many ways that you can make new games from them. XD

Maybe Minecraft or Pokemon?

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
generalvash said:
Well, looks like I'm going to become some kind of criminal . . .

Remember remember the fifth of October,
The video game banishment plot
I know of no reason
Why this electronic treason
Should ever be forgot
.....you are now my friend. Welcome to the RESISTANCE! you shall be our mouth peice and we shall make these fools rue the day they ever took our games away!

Lejsen

Mar 2, 2011
World of Warcraft for me, not that it's my favourite game and it's far from the best game ever made, but if you're stuck with one game for the rest of your life it may as well be one that is fun to replay.

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
i was thinking of saying origins. but as a game that is so story drivin, i dont think i would enjoy playing it more than like..3 times. i gotta say pokemon fire red. i have had the game for 5 years and played through it like 12 times. every 6 months or so i pick it up and obsess over it for some reason. pokemon is the bomb.

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
The first game to pop into my head? Fallout 2. if we're going by keeping the disk it's on then I get 1 and Tactics. I can call that satisfying.

Pjotr84

Oct 22, 2009
I'd pick the latest installment of Football Manager. I know from experience I always come back to it.

HealswithBeard

Aug 18, 2011
Minecraft, for all its wonderful opertunities.
If I want a pure sandbox, Creative Mode.
If I want an RPG, Normal Survival while wearing a monicle and speaking in a horrible english/scottish accent.
If I want a good horror game; Hard Mode Survival. Nothing scares me more than hearing the hissing of a creeper while in a dark cave.