Games are Banned. You may keep one...

xOriigins

Oct 3, 2011
I would be fine with Dark Souls. It has so much replay value, it keeps you on an emotional rollcoaster and very rewarding when you dont screw up! Its all the fun of marriage, just I'm doing all the yelling.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
I like how everyone is assuming others will pick the same game. Multiplayer is worthless if only a few people have the game. Similar deal with mods
That said, I'D either pick fallout 3, skyrim, or spelunky. Probably spelunky.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
i'll just hide all but the pokemon ones i'm actually close to catching a heck of a lot of them

Chased

Sep 17, 2010
Redlin5 said:
Clearly keeping Freelancer. I could play that game to my death.
I have a friend that has been playing that game for years.

I'd have to go with Team Fortress 2, I think a fair amount of people would choose it also.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Chased said:
Redlin5 said:
Clearly keeping Freelancer. I could play that game to my death.
I have a friend that has been playing that game for years.

I'd have to go with Team Fortress 2, I think a fair amount of people would choose it also.
Where is this friend? I'm on a quest to eliminate find all my clones/doppelgangers/secret twins.

PhoenixKing

Mar 31, 2010
We should all just keep Starcraft 2 so we can have infinite hours of re playability. Hurray for online RTS's!

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
Chromanin said:
Five words: From. My. Cold. Dead. Hands.
I second this motion.

Like a pirate captain holding a treasure chest of jewels; my cold, stiff, most likely heavily booby-trapped hands will never let go... ever...

wastedyouth89

Mar 9, 2009
Oh God, I'd say it would be between LoZ Wind Waker, Minecraft, or a Pokemon game (any of them). Tough call. Probably Wind Waker, though If I worked hard enough I could build Wind Waker in Minecraft. Hmm...

rayen020

May 20, 2009
to people saying skyrim, what the hell are you going to do if that game comes out and is a cold heartless shell of what the elder scrolls series is suppose to be? what if the skills are even less important than they were in oblivion? what if the weapons systemis more simplified? you to get it through your heads that just because it looks nice doesn't mean it's good. The model hamburgers on the burger king commercials look good but those burgers are heldm together by glue and most of the vegetables are hand painted plastic. and the burgers that you actually get from burger king look like they came to the store frozen were quickly tossed into a deep fryer and then hastily wrapped and trown into a bag about ten minutes before i pulled into the place...
But ragging on burger king aside stop assuming the game will be good just becasue it's got to be or your life will no longer have any meaning.
(sorry i just watched a bunch of ZP videos and he got me into a kind of angry ranting mood...)

ANYWAY!
OT; par tof me says minecraft another says a sims game if i can keep the exspasion packs, then there's turn based strategy yelling for alpha centauri or civ.
of course if this ever actually happened they'd have to take them by force and i wouldn't go down quietly.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
PhoenixKing said:
We should all just keep Starcraft 2 so we can have infinite hours of re playability. Hurray for online RTS's!
to refute your argument i submit this this counter-statement; not everyone like starcraft.

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
For me it'll be a close call between Rainbow 6: Vegas2 or some driving simulator like Forza or Gran Turismo (latest iteration of whichever).

Although the prospect of games being banned makes me want to rage already, even though sometimes I wish some publishers would just ban themselves (EA, Ubisoft, Blizzard). Yes, I know I just shot myself in the foot quoting a Ubisoft game, sue me.

I also love Minecraft, but you still need a break from it in case your ideas go stale or you get burnt out from your own over-ambitious project.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
I'd probably go with Europa Universalis III. It's the most endlessly replayable game I've ever seen, especially with the indispensable MEIOU mod. 500 years of world history that you can dive into anytime, anywhere and write your own world history.