Games are Banned. You may keep one...

SoulChaserJ

Sep 21, 2009
Bah, games are banned. That means nothing to my lot. But to play along, I'd keep You Don't Know Jack. The power of Cookie will see me through.

Hasido

Jun 20, 2011
well if im going by sheer time i have spent playing, and will continue to play, TF2.

but thats assuming the multiplayer doesn't die from this.

in the other situation, minecraft i gues...

Unrelated: my captha had me put an exponant in there. how the hell am i supposed to do that?

Neotericity

Legal Assassin
May 20, 2009
sune-ku said:
Baldur's Gate 2 complete (The version with shadows of Amn and Throne of Bhaal)

Love that game, plus its got enough content to last a long, long time - with the great story and characters to keep you invested in it.
I agree with this! But if I wanted a more up to date title probably jump on the Skyrim bandwagon :/

Uzbekistan

Dec 17, 2009
Okami. Its the only game I can play for hours and hours and hours and hours....

((LOL, Captcha wants me to type 1st.))

lumenadducere

May 19, 2008
Neverwinter Nights. The sheer amount of user-made mods for that thing ensure that I'll never get bored. Or if I do it'll be much, much later than any other game conceivably could be. Hundreds of hours in an Elder Scrolls game? Hah! Try at least a thousand in NWN, if not more.

User-made modules FTW.

Bob_Dobb

Aug 22, 2011
Banana Nababa I'd try to finish every boss no damage, that would keep me busy. Either that or get GTA: San Andreas or Minecraft and go nuts.

cydvis

Mar 2, 2011
I pick Portal, because that's the way games should be in a perfect world.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
Probably super smash bros on the n64. It might not be the greatest game ever or anything but it was a big part of my childhood and I played it so much I surpassed the boredom threshold with it so I will never get tired of playing it.

hybrid_ck21

Jun 8, 2011
I would take my games and go off the grid so they never find me.

If they do find me, then I guess Civ4

the spud

May 2, 2011
World of Warcraft. You can play it FOREVER. Although there are many games I would miss (WoW is hardly my favorite, it just lasts forever).

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
Going to go with Minecraft, pretty much all I have been playing recently anyway.

EmperorSubcutaneous

Dec 22, 2010
Mike Richards said:
EmperorSubcutaneous said:
I love Silent Hill 2 and Riven,
Wow, finally, someone else! I love it any time those come up in the conversation and I didn't have to put them there.
Yeah, they're my two favorite games. I think it's because I'm a huge fan of games with atmosphere. Glad to see someone else feels the same!

TheKruzdawg said:
It's been a long time since I've heard anyone talk about Riven. I remember playing through that game with my dad and feeling really bad when he let me choose whether or not we entered a book he had just found. I said we should go in to look around and it ended up being the prison book *facepalm*

Luckily my dad saved a lot, so it wasn't too big of a setback. He didn't let me hear the end of that for years.
Heh, I played it with my dad too. And my mom. It's so much easier to solve when you have someone to help you out. I don't think I was much help at the time, though.

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
EmperorSubcutaneous said:
TheKruzdawg said:
It's been a long time since I've heard anyone talk about Riven. I remember playing through that game with my dad and feeling really bad when he let me choose whether or not we entered a book he had just found. I said we should go in to look around and it ended up being the prison book *facepalm*

Luckily my dad saved a lot, so it wasn't too big of a setback. He didn't let me hear the end of that for years.
Heh, I played it with my dad too. And my mom. It's so much easier to solve when you have someone to help you out. I don't think I was much help at the time, though.
I was of little help as well. I didn't understand half of the puzzles that he was trying to solve, although I did get lucky a few times.

pyrosaw

Mar 18, 2010
I would fight a seven nation army to keep this game collection. But, with a gun pointed to my head, Tribes 2 or Saints Row 2.