Games Only You Seem To Know Exsist

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
scorch 13 said:
Section 8 its multiplayer is awesome but not many people know about it.
People I talk to say it's "Halo simplified", I enjoy it and I'm not fond of Halo.

-Phantasy Star IV apparently everyone was too busy playing SNES RPGs to notice an RPG with the most interesting way of telling a story

-Flashback Quest for Identity everyone just kinda looks at me funny when I say "Prince of Persia in space"

Honestly I think I'm the only one who knows and loves these games)

firemark

Sep 8, 2009
A lot of my friends haven't heard of the game series Worms. I love those games and all the absurd crap you can do in it. It's a ridiculous turn style type game where you play as a bunch of worms that shoot stuff at each other.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Starshot: Space Circus Fever.

That game fucked with my mind as a kid, some lines still haunt me to this day.

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
Sarahcidal said:
Mendal Palace ...It's a super addicting NES game that I've loved forever :)
Used to love that game. It was the one where you pushed cards on the floor to maneuver enemies, right?

Spiner909

Dec 3, 2009
My friend, Homefront is not coming out for a good while. And it will be awesome.
I doubt anyone knows Sins of a Solar Empire, but feel free to call me out.

Spiner909

Dec 3, 2009
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Star Wars: Empire at War

Pretty much StarCraft II+Star Wars+Sandbox Elements That Work For The Game. Released in 2006.
I own Empire at War. It's badass. Great graphics for its time too!

DrSunday

Feb 9, 2010
Call of Cthulhu: Dark corners of the Earth. I said this name in front of some friends and they stared at me as if I just denounced having a social life.

Then again they always look at me like that....

Audemas

Aug 12, 2008
Either Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator for the PC and Bug! for the Sega Saturn. Those two I played a lot during my childhood.

GothMatt

Feb 3, 2010
G-Police: Weapons of Justice. It's an old PS2 game. It isn't right up there on the peak of the 'Great Games' chart, but it's pretty unique.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
U'Oh!: And Some Subtitle I Think It Had But I Never Knew It Because It Was In Japanese. It was a game I found out about because of a demo disc I got from PlayStation Magazine years ago. You played as a fish and you swam around doing stuff for an old turtle. I really adored it, and have done several different searches for it on the Internet. Nothing has ever come up. It makes me sad, because as I said, I really enjoyed the bit of it I was able to play.

EDIT: I pray that one of you lovely escapists has heard of this and can help me get my hands on it.

The Noble Shade

Dec 24, 2008
A lot of my friends don't know EarthBound existed. I was so excited when a found a copy in a pawn shop, I told them about it, and they didn't know what it was. My brother and I are the only ones in our area with an appreciation for old-school gaming :(

Parshooter

Sep 13, 2009
I'm pretty sure I was the only guy in town to know that Fallout3 is a sequel and I even have Fallout1 on a disk not steam or D2D pre announcement of FO3

TyroSe7en

Sep 7, 2009
scorch 13 said:
Section 8 its multiplayer is awesome but not many people know about it.
@scorch 13: SO TRUE!!! I played the best and it was very enjoyable, and I'm pretty hard on shooter games in general, just because they borrow ideas more than any other genre except rpgs. Don't go attacking me for it, I just feel like most shooters are just too darn similar, at least with rpgs you can generally ignore it for the sake of the story.

ANYWAYS (bad ramble tendancy)!!!

OT: Rayman 2, seriously, its like people never played video games until the xbox came out around here!