Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
eels05 said:
Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners.
Where the hell was Cthulhu in the first?
You saw a rather creepy statue of him below the Order of Dagon. Believe me, you don't want to meet the real thing. That's insanity you just don't recover from.

Whistler777

Nov 14, 2008
muffincakes said:
Whistler777 said:
Definitely Conker's Bad Fur Day. It's the second best video game ever created, and Rare's special breed of wit, charm, and good game design would surely make a sequel well worth my $60.
I don't think the new Rare has much of that anymore. Sure they've got a little wit, but it's the game design that has gone downhill ever since Microsoft picked them up. Now if the old Rareware team got back together and made it, I'd buy it twice to show my appreciation.

And the sequel I want is Beyond Good and Evil 2. What is taking them so long in making it? I hate waiting!
*Sigh*

Of course Microsoft would have to dilute my favorite game company into nothingness. I wasn't really aware that they'd gone downhill, but when I heard about the "friendly merger" with M$oft, I knew nothing good would come of it.

Not Lord Atkin

I'm dead inside.
Oct 25, 2008
well, I'd love to see Half-Life 2 Episode 3 and Dreamfall episodes at last... in fact, L4D one of the games that DON'T need a sequel, and they are working on it instead of freakin' Episode 3.

Anyway, I don't know WHY has Naughty Dog decidet to sell Crash Bandicoot franchise, but I know it's been shit ever since. I would love them to buy it back after they finish Uncharted 2 and give it a solid rebirth, otherwise it'll die out just like Sonic.

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
KDBTV said:
The World Ends With You!
BEST DS RPG EVER!
http://www.infocomgroup.net/falkow/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/skittles-791435.jpg
-gives hi-five and a bag of skittles-

Kiereek

Nov 18, 2008
I'd love to see a 3rd installment of Vigilante 8. I never got tired of those.

UtopiaV1

Feb 8, 2009
Throwing my vote in for Ballistics! WOOOOOOO, HURTLING DOWN A TUNNEL ON A HOVERBIKE AT MACH 3!!!

XSA37

Aug 5, 2009
Mercenaries needs a decent sequel. Maybe even one that nobody knows about until it is done. That way, there would be no need to worry about releasing a buggy game to meet a deadline.

_Russell_

Jan 5, 2009
Colony Wars, G-Police & Zamzara.

Zamzara was for the Commodore 64, a remake would probably be best. :D

Padfoot13

Aug 14, 2008
spider man 2, i dont count spiderman 3 as a sequal, the next game must be called spider man 2: 2. but then it looks like a bible verse.

plastic_window

Jun 29, 2008
Mirror's Edge needs a sequel - the gameplay was decent, but they really need to tighten it up. Now that they've got criticisms to work on, they can get to work and make it the game that it really meant to be.

I want open levels, a multiplayer game of tag, a better storyline, and no cartoon cutscenes this time. I think the reason they did this was to steer clear of the uncanny valley, but there are ways around this. Take Bioshock. We never see Atlas, we only ever see hear his voice and a stylised drawing of him in the corner of the screen, yet he's a powerful and deep character in the story.