Games That NEED Sequels

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
I'd love a sequel to Conker's Bad Fur Day. That game was hilarious. Am I the only one that thought that it had some of the best multiplayer in any game ever?

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
BolognaBaloney said:
Republic Commando.
This one million, billion times. This, so many times that a supercomputer would take a millennium to count to the number I am describing.

silasbufu

Aug 5, 2009
Mass Effect
Guild Wars
Race Driver GRID
Alone in the Dark, Resident Evil & Silent Hill (proper sequels, not hollywood-action-packed-garbage again)

Arbitrary Cidin

Apr 16, 2009
Cajt said:
From the top of my head, these:

Warcraft III

Fallout 2 (A sequel made by Interplay.)

Fallout: Tactics
1. Agreed

2 & 3. Bethesda purchased all rights to the franchise, but Interplay reserved the right to make a Fallout MMO. I don't know if that's what your hoping for, but it's something.

silasbufu said:
Mass Effect
Guild Wars
Race Driver GRID
Mass Effect 2 is in the making
Guild Wars is probably the only MMO that wouldn't piss people off for having a sequel.

O277

Feb 25, 2009
EcksTeaSea said:
Breakdown and Jet Set Radio Future, the two only games I would be overjoyed to see a sequel for.
In fact I'd love a new Jet Set game that would be sick!

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Arbitrary Cidin said:
Cajt said:
From the top of my head, these:

Warcraft III

Fallout 2 (A sequel made by Interplay.)

Fallout: Tactics
1. Agreed

2 & 3. Bethesda purchased all rights to the franchise, but Interplay reserved the right to make a Fallout MMO. I don't know if that's what your hoping for, but it's something.
I'm aware of that, but I was hoping for a real sequel.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Anarchronox! Because they never finished the story and left it on a cliff hanger.

-=Spy=-

Jul 17, 2009
Gladius. It was this turn-based gladiator that had all kinds of classes and pretty nice gameplay overall.

suhlEap

Apr 14, 2009
prey definately needs a sequel. just finished it the other day, and it's very good. so yeah, that needs a sequel!

Evil the White

Apr 16, 2009
MonstersInMyCloset said:
i think mirrors edge should have a nice long sequel
You mean about six hours worth of story and a load of races?

Mind the challenges did give the game a hell of a lot of replay value if you like that sort of thing.

I'm personally hoping for a new F-Zero or StarFox game. Because I am a bit of a Nintendo fanboy.