Red Dead Redemption
Assassins Creed 2
Halo
Portal

Those are the ones I played for 5 minutes and thought "I already love it!"

Drop_D-Bombshell

Doing Nothing Productive...
Apr 17, 2010
oblivion, could not not put it down even after a week. There was so much i still had to do. even the realms of oblivion were entertaining, and i don't like them at all.

JamesJoltWolf

Sep 6, 2009
dragon age, mass effect, borderlands, assassins creed, skate and final fantasy XIII best games ive played and had alot of fun with :3

Chaos Marine

Feb 6, 2008
Everything by Valve.

Dark Reign, Starsiege, Starsiege Tribes, Hexen/Doom/Quake series, Total Annihilation, Supreme Commander, Westwood C&C games, X-Com, Star Wars Republic Commando (This really, really surprised me considering there hasn't really been any great Star Wars games since the SNES era), Klingon Academy and Arkham Asylum.

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
Sinclose said:
-Legend Of Zelda:Ocarina of Time and Link to the Past
-Cave Story and Iji
-Braid
-Portal

And many others.

*adds earthbound to your list*

there. we now have the EXACT SAME LIST.

Yossarian1507

Jan 20, 2010
Heavy Rain. I loved already when I saw this stylish demo menu. Then it got better with game, then it got AWESOME with a trailer after demo. And then came utter brilliance with the full release.

crobulator

Dec 27, 2009
Mstrswrd said:
Demon's Souls.
Odd game to love instantly, especially when it was my initial death that made me smile and love it (I even said "Honey... I'm home," when it happened), but there it is.

Touhou Project (all of them). It's mostly the music (I don't even play the games when I get them. I just listen to the music for a few hours. Then I play).
yes just yes also S.TA.L.K.E.R. and deus ex

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Can you take a guess? Go on, it's easy.

[sub]It rhymes with bald tranny...[/sub]
Seconded. Although, the game only gets better once you head to the big city. I didn't even think it could get more awesome.
Also, COD4, once more somehow got better.
EDIT: I could come up with more. I will just say Assassins Creed 2. Because the opeing is awesome. I immediately liked Ezio.

LitleWaffle

Jan 9, 2010
Golden Sun, the original and Lost age, Guild Wars, Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros. and Pokemon Stadium. I'm an old game lover. =P

Yarggg

Apr 17, 2010
I fell in love with Modern Warfare 2 and I played the campaign first so yeah, really good.

Jamie Doerschuck

Jun 6, 2010
Modern Warfare 2 has the most horrible campaign mode ever... They didn't even want to make the game, and it becomes very apparent in the campaign mode. Microsoft is just a money whore.

And look at the decent amount of Psychonaut love =] It actually surprises me when other people name it.. Since apparently it was an epic fail.. I blame marketing, perhaps? Because it was reviewed very highly by all the top sites/magazines..