Games You Want, But Will Never Come Out

Verkula

Oct 3, 2010
MediEvil 3 and a new Oddworld game.

Also Megaman X9 and Megaman 11, but those actually have a chance happening.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
www.maniaplanet.com

All three of those games.
(for anyone wondering, it's not a hoax. nadeo released a trailer for it)

megaraccoon

Dec 7, 2010
a remake or sequal to psygnocis' title metal fatigue but the company went under so, so much for that but still i can dream

DaJoW

Aug 17, 2010
darth.pixie said:
A Vampire Bloodlines sequel
I agree with this sentiment and thus I have quoted it. That game made me fall in love with the (old) World of Darkness.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
Jet Force Gemini, a REAL Banjo Kazooie sequel (N+B was fun but not even half as good as the platforming ones), and Battlefront 3. That's all I can really think of right now

Chris646

Jan 3, 2011
I want to see the conclusion of the Penny Arcade: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness in video game format.

KalosCast

Dec 11, 2010
Hawk of Battle said:
I've said it a hundred times and I'll say it a hundred more; HAN SOLO; INTERGALACTIC SMUGGLER!!
Yeah... no idea why this doesn't exist. 99% of people who say that they like Star Wars just mean that they like Empire Strikes back, and any scene in the first and third movies with Solo in them. This game could be an empty box and it would sell millions.

I want to see a game set up like Iron Grip: Oppression, an old HL2 mod. That mod had so much potential that was ruined by buggy AI and broken pathfinding. I still clocked a ton of hours on it simply because I was in love with the concept.

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
Jet Set Radio 2. PS360. Full free-roam in Tokyo-to. Same characters return, plus new faces, direct sequel in the story of the GGs keeping their territory against some other threat. Oh yeah, and it has to be made by Smilebit at their absolute best so therefore just as good if not better than the original. That is all.

darkfire613

Jun 26, 2009
StarCraft Ghost. An updated version of Star Wars Republic Commando. I loved Republic Commando, it was my first FPS ever and it's what got me addicted to the genre. If they remade Republic Commando, maybe in the Halo Reach engine or something, I would buy it in an instant.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
Deadpool and his inferior friends.

And that Command and Conquer FPS that was supposed to come out based on the Tiberium story. Seriously, how could they have cancelled that for not meeting standards, then release that trash CNC 4?