Games You'll Defend 'til You Die

Malevolent Stranger

Jun 28, 2009
]
MrNades said:
Malevolent Stranger said:
Abedeus said:
Only Diablo 2 and Neverwinter Nights. They have little to no flaws.

Every other game has a flaw that I can relate to, but those two - none.
You sir are my new best friend.
I would agree for Neverwinter Nights but I don't think so about Diablo 2
I only say so about D2 because of the immersion. Seriously.

NoriYuki Sato

May 26, 2009
Oblivion, Morrowind, Fallout 3, Mirrors Edge, Shenmue ((dreamcast ftw)), Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, X-Squad, the new 1 Vs. 100 via XBL, Aegis Wing, Pinball ((the real pinball machines of course..yes it's a game)), the arcade version of TMNT from '89..you know..the kind that was in Chuck E. Cheese's when we were all wee-little lads...Sonic the Hedgehog..Shadow of the Colossus...and many many others that i can't remember the names of currently

DiamondJim

Sep 27, 2008
I wouldn't say I'll defend it 'till I die, but my opinion of Halo 3 is steadfast. It seems to get a lot of bashing, but I love the series. Good story, gameplay, multiplayer... just plain good.

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
All things CCP.

Half life 1. It was pure awesome. Maybe HL2 as well, but it just wasn't as good as the first.

Portal too if it were longer, though if it were that would drag it down. So, as soon as Portal 2 comes (if ever).

Oh, and Shadow of the Colossus.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
The .hack//GU series, hell ill keep defending .hack//GU after I die, no, wait, ILL ONLY STOP DEFENDING IT TILL NEVER, even when i die

Counternub

Sep 5, 2009
Yes but think the story is a bit repetitive over the series, Kill aliens, something happens, oh no flood, later in the game, oh no alien flood! and master chief saves the day. And thats sort of it.

ghalkhsdkssakgh

Jul 16, 2009
Half Life 2
Portal
Prototype
World of Goo
Braid
Psychonauts
Okami
Beyond Good and Evil
Armageddon Empires [http://www.crypticcomet.com/games/AE/armageddon_empires.html] (for christ's sake look it. Please)
Uplink

Edit: ooh, forgot Assassin's Creed and Worms.

Nickflip

Mar 27, 2009
I will defend absolutely anything that capcom makes. I am a giant capcom fanboy, with street fighter and mega man practically owning my life.

matsugawa

Mar 18, 2009
Altered Beast (Gen)
Sonic Adventure (DC)
Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars (GBA)
Ghost in the Shell (PS1)
Final Fantasy VIII (PS1)
Tail Concerto (PS1)
Gun Valkyrie (XBOX)
Fatal Frame (PS2)
Kagero II: Dark Illusion aka Trapt (PS2)
Samurai Warriors/Xtreme Legends/State of War (PS2, PSP)

matsugawa

Mar 18, 2009
zombiekingj said:
guilty gear 2 best fighting game ever close 2nd marvel vs capcom 2 (me loves the gg)
The only reason I didn't list either of these is because I know they don't need defending, they're bad-ass enough to take on all nay-sayers.