Gearbox Delays Duke Nukem Forever Until Summer

May 5, 2010
Ha. Ha ha. HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHBHWAHAHAHAHAHBHAHWHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJKFHSHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHBHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, good thing I wasn't planning on getting it in the first place.

Also, that video was hilarious. "Duke never comes early"....I know I shouldn't find that funny, but I do.

pretentiousname01

Sep 30, 2009
I had to check my calendar.

part of me is very sad about this.

However the rest of me sees and realizes the heart and soul gearbox is putting into this game.

Also its only 5 weeks they are delaying it.

I will forgive this one. Much like I forgave the shenanigans behind ssf4. However I won't be forgiving many more delays

US Trooper

Aug 3, 2009
that video was funny; even though i was looking forward to May at least they showed that the game is being worked on.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, this sucks...

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
Well after your cockiness of assuring release date, here is my teaser as to what is really going on at gearbox

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Juion said:
Not to be the nut who goes, "Gasp, this is a fake.", but, seriously. We've got eight days until April First. The release dates for international are just wrong. This was clearly something rehearsed and constructed, and April 1st was even mentioned in the video.

I'm betting on April 1st, we'll get a video and the demo that says, "Duke Nukem came early." and the release date will be sometime in late April or early May.
"Help, Premature Ejaculation man!"
"I'm coming."

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
I love Gearbox' PR. They mix equal amounts of humor and personality - sort of like that Sony spokesperson's ads, only done right.

ohngec07

Apr 7, 2010
I wouldn't mind if it never came out.

If Duke Nukem Forever finally comes out it will
a) rob us of one of the best running gags of the interweb and b) most likely result in a disappointment.

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
Duke Nukeum Forever: So late, it releases internationally before it releases in America. Anyone offended, please read RPS's campaign to stop this shenanigans [http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/03/22/no-oceans-call-for-worldwide-release-dates/].

C117

Aug 14, 2009
Really? That's great! Means I can save up some money after buying Portal 2, Crysis 2 and KAMB: Deluxx Edition.

DocBalance

Nov 9, 2009
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I saw this coming like, 20 miles away. That being said, well done Gearbox. Well done.