Gearbox Delays Duke Nukem Forever Until Summer

AlexLoxate

Sep 3, 2010
L8NEYET said:
AlexLoxate said:
That game must really come on 14 DVDs.
I hear that there is going to be a collectors edition in the original pressing for when it originally should have come out, 95 cds.

This game is never going to come out!

95cds... Jesus Christ.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
As I said when I saw the initial announcement: I'll believe that it's coming out when I have it in my hands.

easternflame

Cosmic Rays of Undeadly Fire
Nov 2, 2010
IronicBeet said:
So I guess it should be called "Duke Nukem Eventually".

Pffhrhrhrff
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I laughed harder when I saw this comment than when I saw the video. Jesus Fucking Christ

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
Really, guys? Really? This game has been on the release table for what, 10 years? Another delay shouldn't really be that surprising.

Though when it does come out, there shouldn't be a stability/bug fix patch for it for at least a year. Heaven knows the dev team's had long enough to work on it.

SailorShale

Apr 3, 2010
Ok, the video was pretty funny.

And my heart did sink when I read the title. But, I'm still hopeful. They're just making damn sure it's good. Gearbox isn't 3D Realms afterall.

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
A great sense of humor by the guys there. I'm not calling apocalypse unless it gets delayed again though.

It's in the spirit of Duke Nukem to delay the game. Just one more time out of respect for the franchise. Or something.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
NOW WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

But a humourous video ist definitely the right way to tell us something like this, especially when it includes "We're sorry". So it's okay.