General Gaming News.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Hummm resident evil is pretty popular at the moment so SE might just try to ride that wave a bit.

I'd totally take a re release and they've been doing a lot of those.
I would love Parasite Eve to comeback, but I do not hold my breath right now.

Reactions: Dalisclock

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

You'd think they'd be all hands on deck getting Starfield ready. But maybe this update is a simple port with no improvements. Oh...that's exactly what it is.
Is this creating another "skyrim now released for fridge" meme? Because that's how you create another "skyrim now released for fridge" meme

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010

You'd think they'd be all hands on deck getting Starfield ready. But maybe this update is a simple port with no improvements. Oh...that's exactly what it is.
You know, I'd actually take an offline fallout 76 instead. Played a bit of it and the world is really big and has tons of cool stuff in it. Wouldn't take much work to make it into a real fallout game (populate with NPC and have real quest).

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
You know, I'd actually take an offline fallout 76 instead. Played a bit of it and the world is really big and has tons of cool stuff in it. Wouldn't take much work to make it into a real fallout game (populate with NPC and have real quest).
didn't they have like an NPC update a while ago? Or did that get scrapped?

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
didn't they have like an NPC update a while ago? Or did that get scrapped?
They did, but they essentially added a new quest line with NPC, but its not that long. They didn't add NPC to the rest of the game so its still just a dead open world.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
They did, but they essentially added a new quest line with NPC, but its not that long. They didn't add NPC to the rest of the game so its still just a dead open world.
Oh that is dramatically worse than the trailer for that shit made it appear. Then again, it's Bethesda so why am I surprised by that?

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Apparently, the FO4 upgrade will be free on PC. And given how well Skyrim AE worked, I'm sure the mods for FO4 will be 100% compatible, no questions asked! /s

Oh who am I kidding, I'm gonna get it anyways

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Reactions: FakeSympathy

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

Umm, this legit looks terrifying. And the graphics look really great. Maybe it's due to the atmosphere, but it looks realistic

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Where gameplay? I have no idea if this is just a cleaning it up, a remake or a sequel.
It's an annoucement trailer, so no gameplay. From their official website's news section:

We know that the Age of Mythology community has been waiting hopefully for a Definitive Edition, and we’ll be delivering. We’re working hard to bring you the glory of the original game with updated graphics, features and more. Stay tuned for more news.
I guess it's a remaster with updated graphics? Either way, I'm excited

Also odd is the graphic title in the thumbnail is missing “of”. Is it part of the title, or is it just “Age Mythology Retold”?
Probably a mistake in the thumbnail creation (no one checked the obvious mistake?), It is "Age of Mythology Retold" if watch it through the end the whole trailer