General Gaming News.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Better also prepare for "...Why wasn't there anything for (Insert upcominga game that you were excited for)?"
Actually I'm covered there, I don't have any games im looking forward to that I need a trailer for. It's kind of nice because anything could be a surprise for me tonight and that's pretty rare tbh.
I know this is a reaction some people are going to try to pull.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Big theatrical moment?

Guy show up to podium, about to announced GoW: Ragnarok as GOTY, but then some knight roll up behind him and stab him right trough! He then declare Elder ring GOTY, crowd goes wild!
Or Gabe Newell smashes through the giant screen in the back, and shouts "Half-Life 3!"

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

Great to hear the immortal lines again, but man am I confused. So this isn't the Arkham universe? Although Harley seems to know Bruce's identity.
Suicide Squad is indeed in Arkham Universe. He revealed his identity at the end of Arkham Knight which was broadcasted live by multiple news network

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
We need more gameplay footage of this! This new Hellboy game is giving me good flashbacks to the cel-shaded days in the early 2000s. I know this game is accurate to the comics, but harsh shading and shadows gives me Killer 7 and Gungrave vibes. Good times. Tekken 8 has a better trailer now too!

Web of Wyrd is going to be a rouge-lite brawler. The brawling part I like, but I think they didn't need the first part. I'll give it a chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: FakeSympathy

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
We need more gameplay footage of this! This new Hellboy game is giving me good flashbacks to the cel-shaded days in the early 2000s. I know this game is accurate to the comics, but harsh shading and shadows gives me Killer 7 and Gungrave vibes. Good times. Tekken 8 has a better trailer now too!

Web of Wyrd is going to be a rouge-lite brawler. The brawling part I like, but I think they didn't need the first part. I'll give it a chance.

Voiced by Ron Perlman please?

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
My TGA trailer/announcement reactions (or at least for stuff I care about):

Valiant Hearts Coming Home. Finally a sequel to an amazing emotional game. I'm ready to cry again

Hellboy game in a cell shade graphics? That sounds awesome

Post Trauma sounds interesting. A modern take on Silent Hill?

Viewfinder is a great concept. Definitely something I haven't seen before..

Hades 2 looks cool. Wonder where's Zag?

I am being careful with Judas. Not falling for "From creators of..." trick again

Jedi Fallen Order looks interesting. Maybe more force powers like mind trick, sense, and speed? Looks like it'll be more open world? Kinda wish Cal would starting tapping into dark side powers like choke, and lightning

Finally more stiff on Baldur's Gate 3! Full launch in August. Wonder if that means early-access owners won't get any new content until then?

Sky Aurora looks really wholesome. Might re-kindle my love for multiplayer games

We got a release date on Diablo 4. Say what you will about Acti-Blizz, I hate them too, but they absolutely rock at making cinematics. Still not gonna pre-order.

Blue Protocol looks fun, but it also has Amazon involved in the creation. Please be good....

A new Transformers game? Holy crap.....

WH40k Space Marine 2! Glory to the Imperium!

More on THE Lords of the Fallen. ("THE" separates from the first game). It actually looks a lot darker and more grotesque than souls games?

Crime Boss: Rcokay City will have Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris in a video game? What?

Armored Core 6! Holy shit it's back! Finally, Fromsoftware is doing something that's not a souls game

FF16 Continues to look amazing. And it's coming out this June on playstation, at the end of the year for other plaotforms? Sign me up!

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Suicide Squad is indeed in Arkham Universe. He revealed his identity at the end of Arkham Knight which was broadcasted live by multiple news network
Yeah but... he's supposed to be assumed dead. If he just went right back into being Batman after Arkham Knight, that's just kinda stupid. Isn't Arkham Batman just a ghost or whatever now?

Reactions: FakeSympathy

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Yeah but... he's supposed to be assumed dead. If he just went right back into being Batman after Arkham Knight, that's just kinda stupid. Isn't Arkham Batman just a ghost or whatever now?
Could also be that this is just a special tribute, and won't happen in the game. Or he faked his death just like number of times he done it in various medium

Reactions: Bob_McMillan

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Could also be that this is just a special tribute, and won't happen in the game. Or he faked his death just like number of times he done it in various medium
It did seem a little tribute-y, since he doesn't actually speak. If it is, that's quite nice of them.

If it's the latter... IDK. This doesn't retroactively ruin Arkham Knight's ending or anything, but it would make it a lot harder for me to take this Batman seriously.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines

Having larger enemies that you can have a decent melee fight with sounds amazing. I am still a little worried though, the trailer has that feeling of a not particularly well optimized game. Perhaps that's YouTube's fault.

Reactions: Dalisclock