General Gaming News.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
What? Those MOH games were still online? Weren't they considered shit on arrival and dead player base not long after the launch
MOH: Airbone actually has a good online, and people still played it. How and why anyone played MOH 2011 and Warfighter is beyond me. They do have PC versions, so are probably the only active servers people are playing on.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Is....is Phil okay?
Poor.... poor...poor Phil. You were doing so well until now. Now you're acting like that douchebag who told everyone to play the 360 if they didn't like the Xbox One and its draconian features. Looks like the investors are playing hardball on and behind the scene. Or maybe he's just pissed that the FTC is stepping in and doing a job they should have done in the first place. I don't care either way (FTC being the exception), and both companies can screw off for all I care. Sucks to be you guys right now. This is nothing more than a pity party as Sterling stated.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
I don't understand why people give a shit or give this fuckwit any attention at all. He said some babbling nonsense at the very end of show and is completely irrelevant and pointless. Yet it's the only lingering story to come out of the show. Stop giving a stunt attention and maybe focus on the awards and the trailers and shit that was shown instead.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Last edited:

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

Those perks range from $25 in DoorDash credit for people working more than 10 hours a day to a stock bonus plan where developers who finish the game and stay with the company for at least a year after can get anywhere from $5,000 (for entry-level employees) to $50,000 (for senior-level developers) in stock if performance targets are met.
I mean, I never heard of incentives for theses game development crunches, but $25 Doordash and a stock which can go down at any point sounds terrible. I wonder if other crunches were just as bad?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
The devs can fuck-off. There will always be leaks to this game and going after one guy ain't gonna do shit. I know it's to send a message, but it seems foolhardy, and they act like they won't get their money. I get protecting your IP and everything, but this is petty. Glad I am not a fan.
Genshin Impact's biggest leaker calls it quits after the devs send lawyers after him: "Whatever happens, I'm done" (msn.com)

Warzone 2.0 Fans Want Their Money Back After Controversial Skin Gets Nerfed (msn.com)

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Reactions: BrawlMan