Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Goddamn it, Neil. And I just said some nice thigns about you over on TLOU show thread!
Speaking as someone who thought TLoU2's story sucked super hard; So?

I mean, did you really think "the thing that happens" won't happen because people got super pissed about it? Him saying "I don't care" might as well be him saying 'What do you expect from me; a complete rewrite of the plot?!'

So long as they make Owen and Mel less unbearable I'd call that enough of a positive change right there.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Reactions: FakeSympathy

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
The latest KSP2 patch seems to have resolved a significant handful of bugs, and some other important ones are targetted for the next one. The reviews have become more positive. Promising ? Still eyeing it cautiously. The turning point will be when they'll start adding campaigns (science, economy...). For the time being, it's still a pure sandbox.

Reactions: Dalisclock

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Good job, guys and gals. A good and honorable job....

Last edited:

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

Looking good so far. It looks like we are getting extra help during combat, similiar to what happens in arkham knight

It'll probably help me kept sedated until KOTOR Remake gets released (CORRECTION: If kotor remake gets released)

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland

Looking good so far. It looks like we are getting extra help during combat, similiar to what happens in arkham knight

It'll probably help me kept sedated until KOTOR Remake gets released (CORRECTION: If kotor remake gets released)
Looks really awful to me. I look at that and I feel they just stretched the same old corridor brawler slash ski simulator for more hours of it, and I suddenly realise how relieved I am to have finished and uninstalled it. It's really the same thing, the same slides, wall jumps, robot cosmetic loot fetch animations, and these qte battles where you wave a lightsaber for hours to make your opponents k-o. The game was beautiful but felt so tedious, its environments, platforming and combats so "gamey" and forced.

I even checked the ten mins or so of gameplay, and it really looks like an extension, or even a replay of the same one. I actually see more differences between the Arkham games (and for more natural gameplays).

Have I rose-tinted glasses when it comes to Jedi Outcast/Academy ? Not that it would be an excuse, this franchise could have done so much better since.