Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
This as close as you're gonna get to a Bloodborne 2. Looks good, and I like the Pinocchio style twist.

I'm fine with that. Hell, I suspect one of the reasons we haven't seen BB2 is that FROM doesn't want to do" BB, but more of it".

Yes, Dark Souls had 2 sequels, but DS2 was legit try to do something new even if that ended up missing the mark somewhat and DS3 was a nice refinement on both DS and BB in one package.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
Just being honest here the GTA definitive edition improvements mostly just look like community mods that were already available for free online.

Jarrito3002

Elite Member
Jun 28, 2016
Country
United States

Dragons Dogma 2 is in the ether and Deep Down might as well never of existed.

But this ..... this puts a smile on my face.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Gee, what a shocker.

:cautious:

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US

It may just be a mod for now, but with EA no longer holding the exclusivity rights I am hoping we'll get a proper Battlefront 3 someday

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
So...this is apparently a thing.

Though by its own account, it's a fan-project, so it could very well end up getting slapped down, but considering that Sanderson has been trying to get some kind of Mistborn game up for some time, I'd count it as a win if this so much as raises public appetite for the endeavor.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines

It may just be a mod for now, but with EA no longer holding the exclusivity rights I am hoping we'll get a proper Battlefront 3 someday
Man, those sound effects and animations brought me back to high school. Good luck to them, but I don't think this is even the first mod that tried to bring back the cancelled Battlefront 3 so I'm not keeping my hopes high.

Though by its own account, it's a fan-project, so it could very well end up getting slapped down, but considering that Sanderson has been trying to get some kind of Mistborn game up for some time, I'd count it as a win if this so much as raises public appetite for the endeavor.
I always thought Mistborn would work great as a game. Although maybe the kind of game that belonged to the PS360 era.

Not that I'm against this kinda thing, but why do fan creators always go so hard for projects they must know will get shut down? Seems like a huge waste of effort.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
A naïve belief that it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission?
One would think it would be easier to complete the project, make it available for download at the same time you make the announcement. That way copies are already making it out onto the the web and the creators can go "Welp, people have already downloaded it. We can take down the primary download link but can't do anything about the ones already out in the wild. SORRRY".

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

I mean i feel for the players here, but this is T2/Rockstar we’re talking about. I do not see them giving into the demands
Regardless of it being outsourced they should be ashamed for releasing such a shoddy POS product like that. It not only makes them look incompetent but it is a slap in the face to paying customers who were excited to play it. Plus they take down the original versions in the process. Were they unaware of the Cyberpunk debacle? Because this kinda reminds me of it, and it’s not even a brand new game.

If they’re not going to offer refunds I’d say a class action is in order. Then they’d have the choice of paying up settlements in court that would cover everyone’s cost, or fixing the damn thing properly until it meets the quality level expected. I mean, it doesn’t even need to reach modded levels, but ffs there are countless examples of studios who’ve done it right, from visual fidelity to performance.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

I mean i feel for the players here, but this is T2/Rockstar we’re talking about. I do not see them giving into the demands
I fully expect Take Two to follow rule #1 of the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition: "Once you have their money, you never give it back."