FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
Xbox gaming showcase!

First we have TOTALLY-NOT-AC-MEETS-DISHONORED game called Unknown 9: Awakening. Doesn't look too bad, except we've seen this stuff thousands of times before

Sleight of Hand is an stealth game based on card system. Looks pretty good with the art style

Alters. This game looks interesting, because the hub/base of operation is mobile, and you take it with you as you explore an mysterious planet

Creatures of Ava is is pretty much Pokemon, except you use flute to lead a group of creatures to overcome challenges

A chunky game....in Roblox? I thought this was a showcase for an actual game, not a new mode. FFS

The Sinking City 2. Hopefully the devs don't get screwed over this time.

FFXIV is coming to Xbox. Considering it's one of the better MMOs, I'm happy for Xbox players to finally get to play this.

STALKER trilogy games are getting Xbox port, now with new rendering. It's not a remake, just some upscaling. Oh and it's a shadow drop and is available right now.

Monster Jam Showdown. Ehh.....

P3 Reloaded is getting some sort of expansion called Episode Aegis.

DNF The first Berserker looks fun, but the only problem is it's from Nexon

Zau looks like a fun metroidvania.

Frostpunk 2, because I want to feel stressed out over managing a city of survivors.

Kunitsu-Gami looks very beautiful, I will definitely keep my eyes out

Reactions: BrawlMan

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Xbox gaming showcase!

First we have TOTALLY-NOT-AC-MEETS-DISHONORED game called Unknown 9: Awakening. Doesn't look too bad, except we've seen this stuff thousands of times before

Sleight of Hand is an stealth game based on card system. Looks pretty good with the art style

Alters. This game looks interesting, because the hub/base of operation is mobile, and you take it with you as you explore an mysterious planet

Creatures of Ava is is pretty much Pokemon, except you use flute to lead a group of creatures to overcome challenges

A chunky game....in Roblox? I thought this was a showcase for an actual game, not a new mode. FFS

The Sinking City 2. Hopefully the devs don't get screwed over this time.

FFXIV is coming to Xbox. Considering it's one of the better MMOs, I'm happy for Xbox players to finally get to play this.

STALKER trilogy games are getting Xbox port, now with new rendering. It's not a remake, just some upscaling. Oh and it's a shadow drop and is available right now.

Monster Jam Showdown. Ehh.....

P3 Reloaded is getting some sort of expansion called Episode Aegis.

DNF The first Berserker looks fun, but the only problem is it's from Nexon

Zau looks like a fun metroidvania.

Frostpunk 2, because I want to feel stressed out over managing a city of survivors.

Kunitsu-Gami looks very beautiful, I will definitely keep my eyes out

All that and only two release dates? Oh boy Microsoft you really know how to get people excited for games coming out eventually, maybe, in the future, if you feel like it, and the weather is decent, and you've had your coffee.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US

Kinda sad to see them go. They did make the last bit of my HS years as well as early college years less stressful. Too bad they were too stubborn to admit the ship was heading straight to the iceberg

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Kinda sad to see them go. They did make the last bit of my HS years as well as early college years less stressful. Too bad they were too stubborn to admit the ship was heading straight to the iceberg
So what happens to RWBY then? Did they actually finish, or the 9th season is being cancelled now?

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
So what happens to RWBY then? Did they actually finish, or the 9th season is being cancelled now?
Checking the subreddit, my understanding is that the only confirmed upcoming project is the final season of RvB. No mention of their other contents. And maybe that's for the best

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Checking the subreddit, my understanding is that the only confirmed upcoming project is the final season of RvB. No mention of their other contents. And maybe that's for the best
I do feel bad for the RWBY fans, considering how long the series has dragged on since Monty's untimely death. So the last piece of official RWBY production, is a two parter crossover with Justice League. I know the crossovers are consider great by the fans, but it's ironic that a non-canon crossover with DC that is the final official product.

Reactions: FakeSympathy

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Reactions: FakeSympathy

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
@FakeSympathy, WB selling the rights to the IP, so the fate of the series is up in the air. So the show might hopefully get a 10th season and just end it already.

Which definitely would be interesting if someone does pick it up. Like, will all the people who worked on it come back together under new management? Would the new owners reboot the series? Capitalize on the franchise with games, comics, etc?

Gyrobot

Ask Revachol/Renegades of Woke
May 13, 2020
Going to sit in a vault while Zaslav orders soulless reality tv to be pumped out to rot the minds of our future generations