General Gaming News.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Now they too can experience the jank of the Zone.
Fittingly there was even a glitch briefly on storefront page allowing ppl to by the whole bundle for £15 (same as individual game pricing) too lol - alas that I was too damn slow to catch!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I'm all for it. Itsuno has done so much for Capcom and other projects, that I don't need another Devil May Cry done by him. Somebody else can take over the project and that's fine by me. I'm looking for more original stuff too. That is what Capcom should continue to do. Still have their popular franchises, to make sure to have new games. It's why I'm excited for that Path of the Goddess game. It's a 3D hack and slash crossed over with Okami and an RTS. An original single player focused game and the new IP. This is what we should be seeing folks!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
WB seems to be delisting Adult Swim published games from Steam
This is not surprising in the slightest. They did this before when they started removing shows and animated shows from MAX, because they didn't want to pay the creators or actors royalties. Even though wbd can more than afford it.

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
This is not surprising in the slightest. They did this before when they started removing shows and animated shows from MAX, because they didn't want to pay the creators or actors royalties. Even though wbd can more than afford it.
They needed to allocate more towards Zaslav’s yacht fund though so no, they actually can’t afford it.

Reactions: BrawlMan

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US

I am willing to give this a shot. The creators seem to ACTUALLY understand the source material, unlike other showrunners that ignores them.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
P3 Reloaded is getting some sort of expansion called Episode Aegis.
Surprised nobody here followed this up with the fact that this is the original game's FES "The Answer" re-release content from back in the PS2 days... as in, the stuff that we were told wouldn't be in the game. Sooooo, it seems they were planning on it all along, and decided to sell it to us instead as DLC. Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I am always excited for a new beat'em up. But Lady Death? I'm surprised there are fans even left at this point. I'll hold judgement until I see actual gameplay footage though. Where's Spawn? He should get a new single player game first.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
I am always excited for a new beat'em up. But Lady Death? I'm surprised there are fans even left at this point. I'll hold judgement until I see actual gameplay footage though. Where's Spawn? He should get a new single player game first.
Frankly, it's a miracle any comic character that isn't from the Big 2 is getting a game. It's why this caught my eye in the first place.

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010

Everything sucks.
Yeah...

I always liked how forthright he was about him just making random stuff up with his story rather than try to spin some BS about how it was all planned.

Dragon ball was one of my first anime/manga, like a lot of people, so it felt like the "standard" shonen. But it's actually quite unique in its approach to storytelling, not a lot of story happen over literally decades, with the character becoming parent and grand parent.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren