Remember Snyder's Rebel Moon?

Cuz the directors cuts are up on Netflix today

Reactions: BrawlMan

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
I guess this is more of a shower thought, but what does RDJ even want more money for? The same goes for most older successful actors I guess. Have they built up such huge teams to support them that need salaries?

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I guess this is more of a shower thought, but what does RDJ even want more money for? The same goes for most older successful actors I guess. Have they built up such huge teams to support them that need salaries?
Habit, I guess. Elon Musk and his ilk don't need more, but they still want.

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States

Huh…

Ok but -
(Phillips) insists any follow-up will not involve a live Dexter. This death will stick. "We're not gonna pull a fast one on the audience. I have too much respect and gratitude for them."

Uh huh.

Well that didn’t take long. Color me mildly curious though. It’s funny that both previous attempts to end Dexter flopped in IMDb ratings. 4.7 for each ironically enough. Maybe the third time will be a charm.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
So it's D23, and we got a slew of announcements.

Some exciting ones (at least for me) like:

But we also got some terrible-looking ones as well:

I geniunely don't understand this movie; They run their mouths off of how important diversity is, yet do not bring actors with dwarfism to play as the seven dwarves; I actually think Peter Dinklage would've made a great Doc or Grumpy dwarf.

Actually, does this mean we're getting L & S live-action BEFORE Moana live-action?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
So it's D23, and we got a slew of announcements.

Some exciting ones (at least for me) like:

But we also got some terrible-looking ones as well:

I geniunely don't understand this movie; They run their mouths off of how important diversity is, yet do not bring actors with dwarfism to play as the seven dwarves; I actually think Peter Dinklage would've made a great Doc or Grumpy dwarf.

Actually, does this mean we're getting L & S live-action BEFORE Moana live-action?
None of these I am interested in. Toy Story and Pixar are more or less becoming the thing they hated back in their prime, and putting these movies on the assembly line now.

Reactions: FakeSympathy

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
That Toy Story teaser looked rough. Like something you'd see as a commercial break on the Disney channel 10 years ago. I did see their promo image of Bonnie playing with an iPad under the sheets, that was funny.

Also, Incredibles 3. I was really disappointed that 2 decided to just pick up literally right where the first one ended. Hopefully they do something more interesting this time.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Voice Actress Rachel Lillis, who played Misty and Jessie in the original Pokémon anime, has passed away at age 46 from breast cancer.

Lillis was most prolific in anime dubbing, playing Misty and Jessie for eight years (1998 to 2006) and cementing her in the minds of a generation or three of fans. Her full list of credits is available on Wikipedia.

Sadly I think we may soon be pouring one out for fellow OG voice actor and partner in crime James Carter Cathcart (James and Meowth) as he retired from the business last year due to throat cancer.

“To protect the world from devastation…….”

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Also, Incredibles 3. I was really disappointed that 2 decided to just pick up literally right where the first one ended. Hopefully they do something more interesting this time.
And the only reason they did that was because Jack-Jack was too marketable. Are they going to do that again, and not have the characters (particularly Dash and Violet) grow and change? Who knows, but one can hope.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Looks comparatively better and more entertaining than Morbius and MWB. This looks like a fun 90 minute R-Rated romp that can be decent. Looks to be the best Far Cry Instincts movie never made.

If only they didn't feel the need to slap Kraven all over this thing. I just can't take the whole "Kraven cares about the animals!" shit seriously.