Generic RPG, a Parody RP (Permanently Closed)

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Not sure what cracking her whip at the King Giant Rat's abdomen did, the King Giant Rat didn't really take notice of it. The three knives from Finny each hit it for about 70 damage each. The ice shards from Freeze hit for about 51 damage now, making it shiver with the cold and feel the pain as they entered it's empty eye sockets. Again, the arrow didn't do anything since it only hit the crown, which was firmly stuck on it's head. The green fireball from Xandus went down it's throat and to it's stomach, burning it from the inside, causing 300 damage to it. When Skullivan's pan hit it's ear, it caused it to silently squeal in pain from the loud noise and the impact on it's ear, and it lost 40 HP from the attack. The rat that had caught on fire from him died and gave him 4 XP, because it was a fire from him that killed it, and he now needed 390 XP to get to level 2. Jackrum also gained 4 XP when he cut a Giant Rat in two, and he now needed 272 XP until he'd reach level 2. His attack sliced through the rat, dealing 298 points of damage.

In addition, it had lost a lot of health from being on fire, losing around 270 HP from it at this point.

King Giant Rat
HP: -2/3000

The King Giant Rat fell to the ground, now dead. Above it's head rose a number with a plus symbol in front of it. +500 XP it said, meaning each of the ten adventurers had now gained 500 XP. They all reached level 2 with an appropriate 'Ding!' sound.

A screen of sorts came up with all of their names on it and a small picture of their heads, though the shadowy figure's name and face was hidden, since it hadn't showed itself yet. The screen read:

Xandus - 364 XP until level 3

Merle - 400 XP until level 3

Finny - 400 XP until level 3

Jamie - 396 XP until level 3

Skullivan - 390 XP until level 3

Seiphetia - 398 XP until level 3

Jackrum - 272 XP until level 3

Freeze - 386 XP until level 3

???? - 400 XP until level 3

Misa - 394 XP until level 3

Everyone's health was regained and seemed to be upped a bit, and everyone was a bit tougher now, physically for the ones that used their strength and mentally for the magic users.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa giggled with delight and danced a little.
"Minstrel, leveling up music" she shouted before dancing again and then laughing. She looked around the room and felt stronger, somehow better.
I leveled up!
She walked back down the stairs and stood near the King Giant Rat.
"Not so tough now"

XThecommander

May 1, 2010
She made the King Giant Rat burst into flames, and laughed as Misa jumped back.
"You aren't so tough yourself."
She said, still smirking, and finding delight in pranking people.
Now then... Where do we go from here?

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa, a little scared of the flames, ran over to Xandus and hugged him before looking into his eyes.
"You can loot me" she purred before stepping back and kneeling down beside the rat.
Code:
Loot rat

XThecommander

May 1, 2010
She sighed, and smiled.
Loot Misa after she loots rat.
Just in case the girl has anything interesting that I want...

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa stood up and shook her head.
"There's nothing good...except this money" she said, holding up soem gold pieces before pocketing them in an endless pocket found under her lingerie. She smiled and ran back over to Xandus.
"Now you can loot me"

XThecommander

May 1, 2010
She stops in her tracks.
Infernal girl... If only you hadn't put it there.
She sighs, and loots the rat more, and finds a crown.
"Ha! You didn't loot this thing well enough my dear."

XThecommander

May 1, 2010
"No!"
She said, giving him a quick smack with her staff, and walking up stairs.
"I get the crown, and the cross inside it, which does nothing..."
She sighs, and walks up the stairs, hearing the jukebox play item obtained music.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa sighed.
"Everyone wants to loot the giant dead thing" she pouted before swinging her hips and walking towards the stairs.
"Minstrels, leave us" she commanded as they disappeared.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa smiled and looked at Xandus.
"You'll have to search for it" she purred before placing her hands on the wall and spreading her legs apart, as if Xandus was doing a full body search.
"I only have gold anyways"

One Seven One

Feb 5, 2009
Freeze stretched as he felt his mind expand from the level up.
"Well that was a decent workout." He said to himself.
He looks over towards the rat and sees [Empty] under it's name.
"Da_... Eh, it's first boss loot anyway."
"And this is only the beginning." He thinks to himself as he walks towards the hole the rat entered through.
"Now let's see what's in here!"

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny looked at the screen for a moment then grinned happily. "HELL YES! LEVEL TWO! Whatever that means. HELL YEAH, FUCKER! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Finny ran over to the charred remains of the rat and kicked it like a football. Then he pointed at it and laughed. "Ha! Ha! HA! We beat you! Take THAT you over grown rat! I'm so damn happy I could just..." he looked around and spotted Misa. He smiled and ran to her, sweeped her off her feet, dipped her down low, like they were doing the tango, and planted a big kiss on her lips.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
"You know, I might have more gold" Misa said to Xandus, still not moving from her position "You can search me again"
:D
As Finny sweeped her up, Misa gladly kissed back and groped at Finny before pushing away.
"No date first?" she teased

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny wiped his lips, enthusiastically and looked at Misa again. "Maybe later, in the next town, we can try to have a date! With romance, and dancing, and food, and fun, and food, and dinner, and stealing, and food... Foooood..." Finny started salivating at the thoughts of various foods.

XThecommander

May 1, 2010
Seiphetia looked at the drink machine, which was infront of her
Damn... I need money.
She looks over at Misa, and sighs, as she pulls a coin out of her bra.
"I'll take that."
She then heads back towards the machine.