Generic RPG, a Parody RP (Permanently Closed)

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
"And the emphasis on fun" she giggled before hopping up the stairs again, and pulling up her combat menu.

Code:
[i]What do I want to do?[/i]
> Attack
> [b]Magic[/b]
> Use Item
> Flee

[i]Choose Magic[/i]
> [b]Animate Object[/b][color="red"]More Minstrels! A travelling pack of them![/color]
> Freeze
> Whip snare

[i]Choose Target[/i]
> Thin Air
Misa turned and cracked her whip, expecting to be greeted by a pack of minstrels, but instead was greeted by some moldy cheese that fell on the ground. She shrugged and giggled again.
"There's your food Finny"

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa giggled.
"No, but no more for you tonight." She laughed again and stared at the moldy cheese.
How could I have done that?

XThecommander

May 1, 2010
"Nope... You didn't search here well enough."
She points to Misa's bra, and pulls another coin from it.
"You really need to search better..."
She says, opening the drink she got from the now broken up vending machine.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa giggled as Xandus searched her before she had enough and slapped him.
"I'm tired of it now" she giggled, seemingly not tired "You search again and there will be one less Xandus..."
She giggled again at the thought and then ran past Xandus and onto the ground.

Code:
[i]What do I want to do?[/i]
> Attack
> [b]Magic[/b]
> Use Item
> Flee

[i]Choose Magic[/i]
> [b]Animate Object[/b][color="red"]Xandus proof wall (A.K.A a brick wall that goes around me[/color]
> Freeze
> Whip snare

[i]Choose Target[/i]
> Thin Aire
As she cracked her whip, a brick wall appeared around Misa and she sat down inside of it.
"Search away" she teased

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny looked at the cheese and stuck out his tongue. "Thanks, Misa, but i'm not much for cheese." He looked at her again and saw that she had a brick wall around her. "Oh! A challenge!" He leapt at the wall and hung onto it with his skills as a thief and quickly climbed over it, landing next to her. "Well, hello there!"

Xero Scythe

Aug 7, 2009
Jackrum looked at his name with his jaw hitting the ground. "Level 2? The hell? I was level 100 before I...retired...aw, crap." He shook his head. "Y'all got to be screwing with me. Remind me to never retire again." He noticed Finny and Xandus screwing around with Misa. He took out his pistol and fired three times into the air. "Upon my oath, I am not a violent man, but the next person who decides to get intimate without getting a room is getting a bullet through their brains!" He roared. "At 4-fucking-7 I shouldn't have to deal with a bunch of hormone-hopped teens. I hate you, narrator." He thought. Jackrum shook his head before turning back to the rat, his pistol somehow reloading itself when he put it away.

Knowing the way these damn monsters worked, Jackrum took out Explosia and, planting his boot firmly on the rat's head, disemboweled the creature.

Code:
Choose Action:
[b]>Loot King Rat[/b]
He reached inside the stomach, uncaring for the blood, and found one Flawed Ruby and one Common Ruby. He looked at the two and nodded. "It's not the grade I normally accept, but it's good for vermin." He pocketed the two within the inside of his shirt. Maybe if he found a Perfect Ruby or better, he would socket it in Hades or Explosia to increase fire damage. Jackrum would put it in his storage bank next time he could. He looked up to the sky as he walked upstairs. "Alright narrator, where do we go now?" He roared to the sky. He always hated First Towns- every bloody one of them the same damn copy of all the others. And each one had the damn Giant Rats.

XThecommander

May 1, 2010
"Um guys... I'm a bit squished..."
She said, as she had found herself foced against a wall.
Damnit Misa... If you're going to make a wall around yourself, atleast make sure no one is around you!
She sighed, finding it impossible for her to get out.

One Seven One

Feb 5, 2009
Freeze walked out of the hole in the wall the King Giant Rat made carrying a few gold peices. "Eh, not bad." He said. Hearing Seiphetia's plea for help, Freeze walked over to her and stuck out his arm. "Grab my hand and on the count of three I'll pull."
"Hmm, I guess we just head back to collect our payment for this whole endeavor."

XThecommander

May 1, 2010
"Thank you..."
She said, as she walked up the wall, and noticed finny trying to look up her dress.
"You pig!"
She then slaps Finny with her staff, and gets out, shaking freeze's hand.
"Thanks, I don't want to be stuck in there with her..."
She shivers a bit, then looks towards the door.
"So then... Can we leave? By the way Misa, your wall is to tall for the doorway."

One Seven One

Feb 5, 2009
"No problem." He said while shaking Seiphetia's hand.
"My how much this group has grown in such a short time." He said as he turned towards the group." He said to himself quietly
"Certainly an interesting group, don't you think?" He said to Seiphetia.

XThecommander

May 1, 2010
"Yes it is..."
She said, thinking about Misa mostly.
God Misa is a ridiculous flirt... But she is quite interesting, that and the other man who had ran down the stairs like a psycho...
She sighed, looking at the brick wall.
I don't hear any noises, is that good, or bad?

MiMireille

Apr 28, 2010
Level up! Dance dance spin, staff twirl dance! Merle had lost track of whichever level she'd previously attained before getting returned to level one. She was kept out of harm's way, kept people fighting fit, and there was almost always another party waiting for her when she'd get done with one. Nobody wants to be the healing classes these days! It's all about level breaks and summoning cutscenes that take twenty minutes to play each time and you can never skip through them even if you've seen them before!

When she had finished doing the Happy Level Dance, Merle trotted over to Jackrum and The Skullivan, beaming smiles.

"I like your fancy hat, Mr. Cornelius!"

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny rubbed his cheek. "Hey! i wasn't looking up your skirt! I was looking at your hair! [sub]Yeah, that's it[/sub]"

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa laughed as Jackrum threatened them and laughed again while she heard the struggle Sephetia had trying to get out from around her wall. She laughed a thrid time when she commented on the size of her wall and finally decided she had enough. She stood up and danced as the wall disappeard. She looked around at everyone.
"So where to now? I'm hoping a tavern with a couple of rooms"

One Seven One

Feb 5, 2009
[small]"A tavern might not be so bad right now."[/small] He said to himself as he stood at the top of the stairs and looked out at the remains of the town.
Freeze could feel a cold breeze as he stood at the top of the stairs. "Ahh, that feels nice." He thought to himself while unnoticeably smiling a little.
And so ends the monarchy of the King Giant Rat." He thought to himself sarcastically.

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
The mysterious figure was confused about what the others were saying about levels or whatever but it didn't care now. Now that the fighting was done and the light from several burning rats fell on it the figure was clearly visible. Standing amid the rats was a large fit woman with a huge main of messy red hair. Most of her clothing was a simple wrap of jaguar pelt and a skull of something like a dragon on her left shoulder. She held a roughly made longbow and a quiver of arrows was fit around her right thigh.

Walking over the woman inspected the moldy cheese for a moment, sniffing it before throwing it away. She smiled at the assembled group before speaking in a loud rough voice. "You Strong People! Lala Hunt With You Now!" Her speech, while loud, was sudden and choppy as if she clearly didn't understand the language. Still, she seemed happy enough.