Generic RPG, a Parody RP (Permanently Closed)

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
A voice, not mine the narrator's voice, but another one thundered from the skies, able to reach everyone's ears.

"YOU TEN HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO DEFEAT THE INSANE VILLAIN THAT TERRORS THE LANDS. ONE OF YOU MUST BECOME THE CHOSEN ONE. ONE OF YOU IS DESTINED TO LEAD THE OTHERS. AT LEAST UNTIL THE INSANE VILLAIN IS DEFEATED. BUT WHO..."

A few moments of silence passed until it spoke again.

"I HAVE FOUND THE ONE THAT IS THE CHOSEN ONE. HIS NAME...IS FREEZE. CONGRATULATIONS, BOY. NOW YOU ALL MUST PROCEED TOWARDS THE NEXT TOWN TO THE WEST." The voice then stopped.

Suddenly, a golden aura surrounded Freeze, and his staff lifted up, shining bright and transformed into an oversized sword, which still weighed just enough for him to be able to lift it. His staff seemed to be fused with it, since a symbol on the sword looked exactly like his staff. Now he could use his ice magic and good and effective physical attacks. His outfit was pretty much the same. The golden aura surrounding him faded slowly and the sword stood beside him.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny slumped over, jaw slack in a very over dramatic way. "Aw man! I'm not the chosen one! ...Still, that's pretty kickass. FREEZE, MY MAN! COME HERE AND GIVE ME FIVE!"

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Jamie listened the voice that yelled to the group and a greater self of helplessness took over once again, "Oh whats the point? That King Rat was nothing but a starter boss and it still managed to get serious damage done, what happens when we go up against this evil? We'll die is what'll happen," Jamie walked a corner and curled up feebly, hands holding knees, "Its pointless and we're only going to die."

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Sparkling shineyness enveloped Freeze, bestowing him with a large sword resembling a claymore.
As the voice thundered, Skullivan picked up the cheese.
"Thank goodness you're all not all that good at cooking, because I think I'll take this." he said, picking it up
You picked up Agéd Oltdermanni Level 1 Mould Cheese
"Congratulations, Freeze. And congratulations everyone else on beating a rat with a crown. Shall we be heading out of here?" said Skullivan, putting the cheese into his helmet and extracting his map.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Misa smiled.
"Freeze? Since you're the chosen one I figured..." she started to say before winking and running over to him.
Sleeping with the chosen one! That'd be so cool!
She stopped herself before she got any farther though and checked him out.
"Maybe at the next bar we can start" she said, all thoughts of Finny and anyone else out of her head at the time.

One Seven One

Feb 5, 2009
Freeze was in shock over the hearing that he had become The Chosen One. "I... I..."
He managed to stammer "Is this what my parents meant all along?"
"Am I really The Chosen One from the loars?"
"Am I really the one destined to save the world?
Freeze managed to regain his composure after he let his thoughts sink in.
"Surprisingly light sword" He thought to himself as he looked at his new weapon
He looked at his team from a top the stairs and said "I.. We should go ahead and head towards the next town before it gets dark."

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Lala walked over to the sad Jamie and tried to pull the sitting figure up with her considerable strength. "No Sad!" She declared loudly. "We Strong And Get Stronger. Not Going To Lose. Lala Protect." She finished pointing at her chest with a thumb and smiling. "Now We Go."

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
"I... I.." studdered Freeze. Bewilderment wrought his face as strongly as if it were chiseled in frozen steel. Leadership was not a componentry which many simply had, and Freeze apparently was not among them.
"I... We should go ahead and head towards the next town before it gets dark."
An igneous bellow emitted from Xandus
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"
"Quit your whining." Berated Skullivan. "The Chosen One is decided by Fate, and fate sometimes can be in our hands to alter. However, complaining doesn't help anyone. In fact it probably defeats other people's perception of your badassery, so clam it."

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
"Listen pal, if you're the Chosen one, then there's no way in the Nine HELLS I'm going to be associating myself with you!"
"Oh and I take it you're a Natural Leader then?" retorted Skullivan sarcastically, looking slightly frustrated after finding his candle, only to have it disintegrate into magical aether and dust as he picked it up, leaving nothing in his hands. He stood, removing his hat for a moment to brush off the dust of the battle.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
"Pardon my candor, but I am curious; do people back in the Western Continent care about you?

And by extension, consequently; Do you care about them?

What's really the point of anyone's level of pride if it doesn't entail any sort of friendship? I've seen my share of Opportunists who just use people for their own means and it doesn't end well."

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny backflipped onto Xandus's back, for no reason at all, and sat on his shoulders. "Well then, bud! You and I will get along great! All I'm good for is robbing, plundering, and cutting throats! But still, nobody gets money like the Chosen One and his party get money! We'll plunder ancient, forgotten treasures together!" Then he bent down and whispered into Xandus's ear. [sub]"And when the sucker's not looking, after this adventure is over, we'll steal all the legendary artifacts we managed to collect and pawn the ones we don't need! We'll be filthy rich!"[/sub]

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Finny quickly happed off of Xandus' back and landed with a loud thud. He quickly moved away from Xandus and back towards Misa.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Skullivan raised his hand to face Xandus, he looking at him at an oft angle as if to raise an eyebrow.
"Fine. It's your prerogative, I'm not your mother. Hate all the heroes you like, depart the party and find your own adventure yourself." The trickster in him gave a hinted timbre in his voice "but somehow it'll be pretty disputatious to those 'former associates' you mentioned, if you "take advantage of us" by following our footsteps and picking up the crumbs."

Xero Scythe

Aug 7, 2009
Jackrum walked back downstairs sighing. "Joy. Another damn Chosen One." He looked at Freeze and saw the sword on his back. "Oh joy. It had to be a magic user, didn't it?" He shook his head. "Sorry, Freeze. Nothing against you personally- it's just easier for me to teach people who have a basic understanding of a sword rather than followers of the staff- they tend to lose less fingers. Mind if I see the sword for a minute? Thank you." He took the sword off Freeze's back and hefted it. He noted the guard, which was wider and flatter than most blades- indeed, it continued right into the blade, the change in color the only indication of sharp vs. blunt.

Jackrum nooded. "Alright, first skill's free." He rummaged in his coat and pulled out a glove that had metal only on the inside, overlapping plates reaching from the wrist to the fingertips. "This trick'll only work with your kind of blade. What you're gonna do is swing the sword diagonally down, across your body. Using your opposite hand, stop the blade at the guard. The glove is for when you screw up and stop it by the blade, so you don't lose aforementioned fingers." Jackrum demonstrated the skill, perfectly stopping the blade. "Practice this whenever you can- if you don't, I'll be there to hang you over the fire on the spit 'til you do." He grinned as he handed back the sword and turned to Lala. "So you're the girl I sensed on the stairs. Rule one: Crown is symbolic. A king can hand his crown to a peasant, and still he would be king. Also, we're gonna teach you english- hopefully. God knows I won't be teachin' ya that!" He grinned.

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Lala put off bothering Jamie for a bit as Jackrum confronted her though she kept one hand on the adventurer. "You Old Tiger." She responded. "Long Whiskers Are Strong." She seemed quite satisfied with her statement. She simply laughed at his words about the crown and teaching her. "But I Know English. It Funny language!"

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
The air was thick and heated in the space between Xandus and Skullivan, the tension so solid it could be felt as if it were a stone.
Skullivan was the first to turn away from the fearsome staring contest that had ensued from Xandus and his verbal confrontation. A serious disparity in operational opinions had erupted, and it would probably not be the last time it would be illicited. The Chosen One and a few other members continued to stand in the basement, remaining in the fading light maintained by the causitive effects of their level up.
"I'm getting some fresh air." he said, stepping up the mangled wooden steps.
Looking out onto the courtyard of First Village, the green gunk and various muck still marred the village, rat corpses lay strewn by the well. Suddenly, one of the corpses began disappearing, disintegrating into colorful flower petals, the ground near its decaying body bleeding the filth away into clean and undirtied cobblestone. One by one, the rats faded from existence, burning their decrepit scorn out of existence and repainting the village anew with beauty and life. The thatched roof cottages roofs began regaining their golden luster, and blackened bricks rebirthed a earthy red, dirt etched away to reveal their original form, as ruddy and crafted as they were whenever they came from their brick oven.
Skullivan sighed at the rejuvenation of life and goodness in the village, as if to listen to a beautiful song of the ages.
"Pity," he said. "It's going to be dirty again in a little while, when someone else comes through." thinking aloud to no one in particular.
He walked forward, taking a bucket lying near the well.
> Attack
> Magic
> Use Item
> Flee

Choose SubMenu
> Items
> Tools
> Conjure
> Shop

Choose Tool

> Rope
  • Useful for almost anything!
>
>
>

Code:
Use
Rope
Code:
on
>Bucket
He fastened the rope to the bucket with a tight knot, lowering the bucket down the well, eventually pulling it back, filled with a crisp, blue shiny liquid, which he used to clean the frying pan of brackish green/gray/brown gunk and fluid which it had acquired from hitting the rats. He sat, alone with his thoughts, rubbing the pan with his bony fingers and the clean water.