Ghostbuster's Image Quality Suffers on PlayStation 3

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
The code monkeys spent their time dozing off and getting drunk until the day before release.
"OOOK OOOK we need to get this done by tomorrow! EEEEK!"

Symplify

Jun 13, 2009
scarbunny said:
Symplify said:
I've seen a couple games (couldn't name them) where the PS3 had lesser graphics rendering than the 360. I think, however, Oblivion might be prettier on the PS3 :p

I couldn't get their rollover pics to work...
They take a while to load, and my god is there a differance. Its terrible.
The pictures showed up, but when I rolled over them nothing happened. Do I need some form of plugin? I have flash and shockwave.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Symplify said:
I've seen a couple games (couldn't name them) where the PS3 had lesser graphics rendering than the 360. I think, however, Oblivion might be prettier on the PS3 :p

Oblivion looks (and plays - mods) the best on PC. We can change textures to High-Def ones using mods, you will NEVER, EVER be able to do that.

scarbunny

Beware of geeks bearing gifs.
Aug 11, 2008
Symplify said:
scarbunny said:
Symplify said:

They take a while to load, and my god is there a differance. Its terrible.
The pictures showed up, but when I rolled over them nothing happened. Do I need some form of plugin? I have flash and shockwave.
No, or at least shouldn't do, I just put my cusor over them after they loaded, took 10-20 seconds for it to change then it was fine.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
"ZOMFG GRAPHICS ARE CRAP DONT BUY LOLOLOL"

Come on people, it's graphics, they don't really contribute to the game except for making it look good. Instead of being arsed to look for my PS2 Time Crisis games I got the original one and played that, had as much fun.

Why do you care about such trivial things?

SenseOfTumour said:
On a more 'topic' note, some games look better on 360, some on PS3, and...sheesh, yes, all of em look better on PC, IF they come out, and IF you have money to burn.

PS3,PC,360, all great systems with great games that look great and all three a great opportunity to join the gaming community and enjoy life a bit more.

Next!
And what this guy said

Symplify

Jun 13, 2009
Abedeus said:
Symplify said:

Oblivion looks (and plays - mods) the best on PC. We can change textures to High-Def ones using mods, you will NEVER, EVER be able to do that.
I have Oblivion for the PC and nothing else, and I run it on the highest settings with the graphics update. I've just seen it played on both consoles, and came away with the sense that the PS3 was a little better.

Oh, and thanks to the guy who said to hold the cursor over the pictures, it works now.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
GodsOneMistake said:
How come most games seem to be fucked up somehow when they go to the PS3, the most recent examples are Prototype and this...

Not trying to be a troll or nothing just pointing that out
Does Prototype look a lot better on the 360?
I've been playing it on the ps3 since launch and it's been awesome so far. Yea it doesn't have the polish of Infamous but it gives you a ton of people on screen at once to kill.

Credge

Apr 12, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Maybe the PS3 is just too difficult to code for?

Or maybe graphics is what the PS3 lost when us PC owners lost multiplayer?
It's more along the lines of they have no idea what they are doing with game creation.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Motherfu- I was going to get this for the PS3! :(

Guess I'll have to wait for my 360 to come back just to play it. *sigh*

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
Ollie596 said:
So the PC gets no multiplayer and the PS3 gets slightly crapper graphics so what does our 360 owners get?
PC=No Multiplayer
PS3=No Graphics
360=No sales
It's a PC/PS3 only game in PAL countries.

Krakyn

Mar 3, 2009
Yeah...I don't think you can blame Sony because a developer sucks at coding for their system. So Sony didn't make coding easy; it's about time developers stopped complaining about the foreign system and learned how to use it properly so this stuff doesn't happen.

The only people to blame here are the people who created the game, not the system it was created on.

DamienHell

Oct 17, 2007
OUCH I though that it would be a small difference but it is incredibly noticeable. This isn't the first company to complain about the PS3 being hard to code for (actually with this I think EVERY company has complained)

Zac_Dai

Oct 21, 2008
Asehujiko said:
Ollie596 said:
So the PC gets no multiplayer and the PS3 gets slightly crapper graphics so what does our 360 owners get?
PC=No Multiplayer
PS3=No Graphics
360=No sales
It's a PC/PS3 only game in PAL countries.
Seriously its not available on the 360 in PAL countries??

Wow they really have failed hard on this one.

Pendragon9

Apr 26, 2009
What the hell's the difference?!

I barely notice a difference at all. Unless the game is lagging like hell and freezing, then I don't know what they're getting in a tussy about.

It could be a minor error, or they probably didn't understand the PS3's coding or something. But really, let's not be graphics whores.

Not to be mean, but they're complaining over something as small as missing glowing embers? Yeesh, grow up.

Zer_

Rocket Scientist
Feb 7, 2008
Not to come off as a dickhead or anything but... I told you so.

S.H.A.R.P.

Mar 4, 2009
Wow, I'm stunned! It's almost like the difference between Half Life and Half Life 2. I'm sorry for ya PS3 owners, I really am.